This week's edition of the Brian Conley Quasi-News Organ includes a specious endorsement of Mike Moyers for Chancellor penned by Joe Sullivan, who donated $500 to Moyers's campaign according to the italicized disclaimer at the piece's end.
That's hilarious enough -- and while I'm no election lawyer, you have to wonder whether Moyers's campaign should disclose the advertisement it effectively got as another contribution. But it gets better. [Follow the jump.]
Sullivan's argument boils down to (a) Andrews once had his law license suspended two months for a paperwork error, (b) Andrews had the nerve to respectfully criticize Moyers for his inaction in the charter mess, and (c) Andrews's phone directory listings are out of date. Now that is some dynamite stuff, Joe. You think anybody will have a hard time calling the Chancellor's chambers when Andrews occupies them?
Fact: Moyers's fingerprints are on the current chaos regardless of whether he and Sullivan want to admit it. Moyers could have pushed to resolve the charter's validity and term limits issues sooner. He utterly failed to do so, opting instead to sit in his office and issue thumb-sucking memos. That makes Moyers radioactive in my view.
I debated internally whether to give this trash any more attention than it would get on its own. But you really should read it for yourself. To the extent the BCQNO had any remaining credibility before today -- and that's an open question -- it's gone now.
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (1 reply)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (6 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (11 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (4 hours 45 min ago)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 4 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)