Sean Braisted has analysis of the latest episode.
It appears candidate Charles Robert Bone, who is working the refs and was recently sort of endorsed by the governor, is running a Nashville-centric "insider" campaign. Meanwhile, Chip Forrester has been all over the state meeting with executive committee members and county party chairs and is communicating with anybody who will listen, including progressive bloggers.
Charles Robert Bone is communicating mainly through Kleinheider by way of secret operatives who are telling us why we shouldn't like the other guy but don't say much about why we should like their guy. There are probably some Tennessee Democrats who would like to know more about him and his plans for the critical next two years.
• Kleinheider: An Insider Speaks Out On Chip
• Sean Braisted: Governor's remarks re. Charles Robert Bone
• Sean Braisted: The Race for TNDP Chair Continues
• KnoxViews: Chip Forrester: 1700 miles, 40 votes
• KnoxViews: Chip Forrester on seeking TNDP chair
• KnoxViews: Charles Robert Bone seeks TNDP chair
UPDATE: Katie Allison Granju
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (7 replies)
- Clinton campaign faltering (3 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (2 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (1 reply)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)