Sean Braisted has analysis of the latest episode.
It appears candidate Charles Robert Bone, who is working the refs and was recently sort of endorsed by the governor, is running a Nashville-centric "insider" campaign. Meanwhile, Chip Forrester has been all over the state meeting with executive committee members and county party chairs and is communicating with anybody who will listen, including progressive bloggers.
Charles Robert Bone is communicating mainly through Kleinheider by way of secret operatives who are telling us why we shouldn't like the other guy but don't say much about why we should like their guy. There are probably some Tennessee Democrats who would like to know more about him and his plans for the critical next two years.
• Kleinheider: An Insider Speaks Out On Chip
• Sean Braisted: Governor's remarks re. Charles Robert Bone
• Sean Braisted: The Race for TNDP Chair Continues
• KnoxViews: Chip Forrester: 1700 miles, 40 votes
• KnoxViews: Chip Forrester on seeking TNDP chair
• KnoxViews: Charles Robert Bone seeks TNDP chair
UPDATE: Katie Allison Granju
- What's next for Obama? (3 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)