Sean Braisted has analysis of the latest episode.
It appears candidate Charles Robert Bone, who is working the refs and was recently sort of endorsed by the governor, is running a Nashville-centric "insider" campaign. Meanwhile, Chip Forrester has been all over the state meeting with executive committee members and county party chairs and is communicating with anybody who will listen, including progressive bloggers.
Charles Robert Bone is communicating mainly through Kleinheider by way of secret operatives who are telling us why we shouldn't like the other guy but don't say much about why we should like their guy. There are probably some Tennessee Democrats who would like to know more about him and his plans for the critical next two years.
• Kleinheider: An Insider Speaks Out On Chip
• Sean Braisted: Governor's remarks re. Charles Robert Bone
• Sean Braisted: The Race for TNDP Chair Continues
• KnoxViews: Chip Forrester: 1700 miles, 40 votes
• KnoxViews: Chip Forrester on seeking TNDP chair
• KnoxViews: Charles Robert Bone seeks TNDP chair
UPDATE: Katie Allison Granju
- Senate intel leader: No question Russia tried to influence '16 (1 reply)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (27 replies)
- Drum solos that don't suck (3 replies)
- Another Trump promise not in the works? (1 reply)
- Chattanooga NPR reporter fired after legislator complaints (1 reply)
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)