Schree Pettigrew has been running a great campaign against Stacey Campfield. She has obviously learned from the mistakes republican Drinnen made in the primary. Drinnen didn't talk about Campfield or his record --Schree is.
While I am no fan of all negative, all the time, this is a very affective approach on the part of Pettigrew. Taking Campfield to task on this and other things is part of what will win this race for Pettigrew.
After watching the video, Campfield would have us believe that Eatherly just leased a house from him.
1) The house that Eatherly was registered at was Campfields primary residence in District 18.
2) Either Campfield is telling the truth about the sex offender and he lived outside of the district he was elected to represent or
3) the sex offender lived under the same roof as Campfield.
For those who say that Campfield was just trying to help in a Christian way, Campfield had this to say: "I can't have that. And I kicked him out." ...only when the story was being reported in the media.
Furthermore, why did the two share another address previously? It should also be asked how much Mr. Eatherly helped when campaigning with Campfield during the last election.
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (289 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (10 replies)
- Here's a fun way to explain our State Senate Race (7 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (14 replies)
- Town Hall Forum (1 reply)
- International Baccalaureate (8 replies)
- ISIS+ (10 replies)
- We're calling a personal foul on Gloria Johnson's opponent (18 replies)
- Burlington is back (10 replies)
- Blackwater guards found guilty in Iraq shootings (8 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (16 replies)
- Haslam leaves Knox County out of Pre-K expansion (12 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (4 days 6 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 7 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (6 days 8 hours from now)