Schree Pettigrew has been running a great campaign against Stacey Campfield. She has obviously learned from the mistakes republican Drinnen made in the primary. Drinnen didn't talk about Campfield or his record --Schree is.
While I am no fan of all negative, all the time, this is a very affective approach on the part of Pettigrew. Taking Campfield to task on this and other things is part of what will win this race for Pettigrew.
After watching the video, Campfield would have us believe that Eatherly just leased a house from him.
1) The house that Eatherly was registered at was Campfields primary residence in District 18.
2) Either Campfield is telling the truth about the sex offender and he lived outside of the district he was elected to represent or
3) the sex offender lived under the same roof as Campfield.
For those who say that Campfield was just trying to help in a Christian way, Campfield had this to say: "I can't have that. And I kicked him out." ...only when the story was being reported in the media.
Furthermore, why did the two share another address previously? It should also be asked how much Mr. Eatherly helped when campaigning with Campfield during the last election.
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (2 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (1 reply)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)