Schree Pettigrew has been running a great campaign against Stacey Campfield. She has obviously learned from the mistakes republican Drinnen made in the primary. Drinnen didn't talk about Campfield or his record --Schree is.
While I am no fan of all negative, all the time, this is a very affective approach on the part of Pettigrew. Taking Campfield to task on this and other things is part of what will win this race for Pettigrew.
After watching the video, Campfield would have us believe that Eatherly just leased a house from him.
1) The house that Eatherly was registered at was Campfields primary residence in District 18.
2) Either Campfield is telling the truth about the sex offender and he lived outside of the district he was elected to represent or
3) the sex offender lived under the same roof as Campfield.
For those who say that Campfield was just trying to help in a Christian way, Campfield had this to say: "I can't have that. And I kicked him out." ...only when the story was being reported in the media.
Furthermore, why did the two share another address previously? It should also be asked how much Mr. Eatherly helped when campaigning with Campfield during the last election.
- Happy Thanksgiving! (4 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (1 reply)
- Justice? (51 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (61 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (13 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)