Three people have been found dead along railroad tracks in Knox County this year (less than two months), two in South Knoxville and one in Northeast Knoxville.
Local law enforcement report no foul play involved with the two deaths in South Knoxville. One person was alleged to commit suicide with a knife. The other is reported to die of a medical condition. No information is yet available for the third death in Northeast Knoxville.
What's going on? Are people being targeted? Or, is mental healthcare not available?
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)