Three people have been found dead along railroad tracks in Knox County this year (less than two months), two in South Knoxville and one in Northeast Knoxville.
Local law enforcement report no foul play involved with the two deaths in South Knoxville. One person was alleged to commit suicide with a knife. The other is reported to die of a medical condition. No information is yet available for the third death in Northeast Knoxville.
What's going on? Are people being targeted? Or, is mental healthcare not available?
- Peyton Manning's last game? (4 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)