Three people have been found dead along railroad tracks in Knox County this year (less than two months), two in South Knoxville and one in Northeast Knoxville.
Local law enforcement report no foul play involved with the two deaths in South Knoxville. One person was alleged to commit suicide with a knife. The other is reported to die of a medical condition. No information is yet available for the third death in Northeast Knoxville.
What's going on? Are people being targeted? Or, is mental healthcare not available?
- ISIS (91 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (24 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (31 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (2 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (44 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)