Three people have been found dead along railroad tracks in Knox County this year (less than two months), two in South Knoxville and one in Northeast Knoxville.
Local law enforcement report no foul play involved with the two deaths in South Knoxville. One person was alleged to commit suicide with a knife. The other is reported to die of a medical condition. No information is yet available for the third death in Northeast Knoxville.
What's going on? Are people being targeted? Or, is mental healthcare not available?
- Tonight! Iron Jawed Angels (1 reply)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (7 replies)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (6 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (10 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (5 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (5 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (11 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)