In an emailed announcement Thursday evening, Haslam named his former deputy Larry Martin — currently serving as special adviser in the governor’s office — to conduct a “thorough analysis” of the $650 million child protection agency.
No confidence in Kate O'Day?
- Harriman site added to EPA Superfund National Priorities List (1 reply)
- World's Fair Park development? (12 replies)
- Haslam: Coal is king (8 replies)
- Conspiracy du jour (4 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam apologizes to NFL owners for any damage caused by federal probe (1 reply)
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (12 replies)
- Playing the Game (1 reply)
- The Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Awards (4 replies)
- TBI accuses non-profit of lying, WSMV of shoddy journalism for repeating it (2 replies)
- Haslam goes off on the media (6 replies)
- Memphis Grizzlies - First time in the NBA Final Four (2 replies)
- Solar disruption (4 replies)