In an emailed announcement Thursday evening, Haslam named his former deputy Larry Martin — currently serving as special adviser in the governor’s office — to conduct a “thorough analysis” of the $650 million child protection agency.
No confidence in Kate O'Day?
- Clinton campaign faltering (14 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (21 replies)
- "I waited 96 Years!" (1 reply)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (20 replies)
- Why are some progressives, liberals, Democratic voters considering Gary Johnson? (22 replies)
- Brandi Price on next Inside Tennessee Sunday morning (2 replies)
- Some South Knoxville history (23 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (72 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (7 replies)
- Eddie Smith Getting Desperate (1 reply)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)