In an emailed announcement Thursday evening, Haslam named his former deputy Larry Martin — currently serving as special adviser in the governor’s office — to conduct a “thorough analysis” of the $650 million child protection agency.
No confidence in Kate O'Day?
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (4 replies)
- Big Ears is here (21 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (4 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (1 reply)
- Sunrises? (6 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (11 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (1 reply)
- Headline fail (18 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (18 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)
- Breaking the rule (6 replies)