In an emailed announcement Thursday evening, Haslam named his former deputy Larry Martin — currently serving as special adviser in the governor’s office — to conduct a “thorough analysis” of the $650 million child protection agency.
No confidence in Kate O'Day?
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (28 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (40 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (1 reply)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (8 replies)
- ISIS (39 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (9 replies)
- August 18 (16 replies)
- Maybe he was trying to get help? (2 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (26 replies)
- Rites of geezerdom passage: Box wines (22 replies)