Today's KNS has a disturbing report about DCS placing an infant in the custody of a couple under indictment for child abuse and neglect.
If state commissioners were held to the same standard as football coaches, wouldn't Kate O'Day have been replaced by now?
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (3 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (1 reply)
- Hot fun in the Summertime (4 replies)
- Prospects for county mayor (16 replies)
- What are Democrats fighting about? (23 replies)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (3 replies)
- Carie Wade Gervin lands at the Scene (6 replies)
- Andrew Johnson and historical guests (1 reply)
- TNGOP nuts win: UT will no longer promote diversity (1 reply)