Today's KNS has a disturbing report about DCS placing an infant in the custody of a couple under indictment for child abuse and neglect.
If state commissioners were held to the same standard as football coaches, wouldn't Kate O'Day have been replaced by now?
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)