Today's KNS has a disturbing report about DCS placing an infant in the custody of a couple under indictment for child abuse and neglect.
If state commissioners were held to the same standard as football coaches, wouldn't Kate O'Day have been replaced by now?
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (2 replies)
- Conversations (3 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (28 replies)
- ISIS (40 replies)
- Laying the foundation (13 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (43 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (2 replies)