Today's KNS has a disturbing report about DCS placing an infant in the custody of a couple under indictment for child abuse and neglect.
If state commissioners were held to the same standard as football coaches, wouldn't Kate O'Day have been replaced by now?
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (21 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (24 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (9 replies)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (47 replies)
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)