At 5PM we have a light to moderate dusting over here, including streets. Earlier snow was wet, so it's sticking to everything and making it pretty.
The temperature continues to drop, and what's coming down now seems more like ice. Guessing that secondary roads will be getting treacherous soon, if they haven't already. If it gets really cold tonight and this stuff freezes over it will be a huge mess for commuters in the AM.
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (32 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces city budget, proposed tax increase (9 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (6 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (15 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (19 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (50 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)