At 5PM we have a light to moderate dusting over here, including streets. Earlier snow was wet, so it's sticking to everything and making it pretty.
The temperature continues to drop, and what's coming down now seems more like ice. Guessing that secondary roads will be getting treacherous soon, if they haven't already. If it gets really cold tonight and this stuff freezes over it will be a huge mess for commuters in the AM.
- World's Fair Park development? (18 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (97 replies)
- You know you're getting old... (7 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (260 replies)
- Weber grills keep on grillin' (1 reply)
- Spending good money for a really bad website (1 reply)
- Knox County educators to host roundtable discussion on teacher pay schedules (10 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (165 replies)
- Waiting for the Fed (1 reply)
- Tennessee and Fiat (3 replies)
- How bad is the job market in Tennessee? (8 replies)
- Famous people you have met (80 replies)