At 5PM we have a light to moderate dusting over here, including streets. Earlier snow was wet, so it's sticking to everything and making it pretty.
The temperature continues to drop, and what's coming down now seems more like ice. Guessing that secondary roads will be getting treacherous soon, if they haven't already. If it gets really cold tonight and this stuff freezes over it will be a huge mess for commuters in the AM.
- Selling public lands - Cherokee national forest? (4 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (78 replies)
- Inauguration Day (1 reply)
- Will Trump last four years? (59 replies)
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (6 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (2 replies)
- Jimmy Kimmel - on the street Obamacare vs ACA (3 replies)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)