At 5PM we have a light to moderate dusting over here, including streets. Earlier snow was wet, so it's sticking to everything and making it pretty.
The temperature continues to drop, and what's coming down now seems more like ice. Guessing that secondary roads will be getting treacherous soon, if they haven't already. If it gets really cold tonight and this stuff freezes over it will be a huge mess for commuters in the AM.
- Peyton Manning's last game? (13 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)