At 5PM we have a light to moderate dusting over here, including streets. Earlier snow was wet, so it's sticking to everything and making it pretty.
The temperature continues to drop, and what's coming down now seems more like ice. Guessing that secondary roads will be getting treacherous soon, if they haven't already. If it gets really cold tonight and this stuff freezes over it will be a huge mess for commuters in the AM.
- Justice? (54 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (6 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (13 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)