Today's KNS has a guest editorial with the headline "Broader Medicare coverage would be good for Tennesseans."
We agree. Except the column is about expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. (We agree with expanding Medicaid, too.) The same error appears in the online edition headline. Also, this is a slightly edited version of the same column that ran in the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Dec. 9th. (They got the headline right.)
This seems like basic stuff that the major daily local paper should be able to get right. Do they even read what they publish?
- In Memoriam (1 reply)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (6 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (9 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)
- RIP Joan Fontaine (2 replies)