Today's KNS has a guest editorial with the headline "Broader Medicare coverage would be good for Tennesseans."
We agree. Except the column is about expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. (We agree with expanding Medicaid, too.) The same error appears in the online edition headline. Also, this is a slightly edited version of the same column that ran in the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Dec. 9th. (They got the headline right.)
This seems like basic stuff that the major daily local paper should be able to get right. Do they even read what they publish?
- Grainger County 'maters (5 replies)
- Buzz Aldrin's Apollo 11 travel voucher (1 reply)
- Ijams rope course death (14 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (48 replies)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (8 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)