Today's KNS has a guest editorial with the headline "Broader Medicare coverage would be good for Tennesseans."
We agree. Except the column is about expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. (We agree with expanding Medicaid, too.) The same error appears in the online edition headline. Also, this is a slightly edited version of the same column that ran in the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Dec. 9th. (They got the headline right.)
This seems like basic stuff that the major daily local paper should be able to get right. Do they even read what they publish?
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (368 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (9 replies)
- MPC public meeting on Bearden Mixed Use District zoning proposal (3 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Thursday edition (10 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (39 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (14 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)