Today's KNS has a guest editorial with the headline "Broader Medicare coverage would be good for Tennesseans."
We agree. Except the column is about expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. (We agree with expanding Medicaid, too.) The same error appears in the online edition headline. Also, this is a slightly edited version of the same column that ran in the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Dec. 9th. (They got the headline right.)
This seems like basic stuff that the major daily local paper should be able to get right. Do they even read what they publish?
- Sears reports loss (2 replies)
- Leon Russell at the Shed (updated) (7 replies)
- We Did It Again (2 replies)
- California reveals prices for health insurance under Obamacare (2 replies)
- Blount County road rage incident involving handgun carry permit holder? (8 replies)
- Two killed, two wounded in Bean Station pharmacy robbery (1 reply)
- Obligatory Memorial Day water safety (re)post (1 reply)
- Hey, did you hear about the Titanic fiddle? (6 replies)
- Reporter laments lack of public participation in city budget hearings (5 replies)
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (13 replies)
- Playing the Game (2 replies)
- Charles Ramsey gets burgers for life (3 replies)