Today's KNS has a guest editorial with the headline "Broader Medicare coverage would be good for Tennesseans."
We agree. Except the column is about expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. (We agree with expanding Medicaid, too.) The same error appears in the online edition headline. Also, this is a slightly edited version of the same column that ran in the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Dec. 9th. (They got the headline right.)
This seems like basic stuff that the major daily local paper should be able to get right. Do they even read what they publish?
- Alcoa Highway is growing (1 reply)
- You can tell it's summer (28 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (4 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (19 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)