Today's KNS has a guest editorial with the headline "Broader Medicare coverage would be good for Tennesseans."
We agree. Except the column is about expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. (We agree with expanding Medicaid, too.) The same error appears in the online edition headline. Also, this is a slightly edited version of the same column that ran in the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Dec. 9th. (They got the headline right.)
This seems like basic stuff that the major daily local paper should be able to get right. Do they even read what they publish?
- Clinton campaign faltering (5 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (3 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (1 reply)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)