Today's KNS has a guest editorial with the headline "Broader Medicare coverage would be good for Tennesseans."
We agree. Except the column is about expanding Medicaid, not Medicare. (We agree with expanding Medicaid, too.) The same error appears in the online edition headline. Also, this is a slightly edited version of the same column that ran in the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Dec. 9th. (They got the headline right.)
This seems like basic stuff that the major daily local paper should be able to get right. Do they even read what they publish?
- Peyton Manning's last game? (4 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)