Cargo pants clad Michael Jordan will not be allowed back onto a South Flordia golf course.
Jordan got to the 12th hole before the golf course patrols notified him he was not wearing proper attire. MJ was wearing cargo pants, whereas the golf course requires bermuda shorts. MJ declined to change his attire.
As one commenter put it, Jordan should just buy the golf course and change the dress code requirement to cargo pants.
- Senate intel leader: No question Russia tried to influence '16 (1 reply)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (27 replies)
- Drum solos that don't suck (3 replies)
- Another Trump promise not in the works? (1 reply)
- Chattanooga NPR reporter fired after legislator complaints (1 reply)
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)