Ahh, Chip the Magic Cracker surfaces again, displaying his usual skill and political acumen.
Dude started out as Sundquist's chauffeur* and lookit him now.
*With a little assist from his daddy, who was a big donor/roadbuilder and served in the Sundquist administration.
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (10 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (37 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (11 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (26 replies)
- ISIS (36 replies)
- George Flinn for Senate? (5 replies)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (5 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (13 replies)
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (3 replies)
- Tennessee, an inauspicious place to raise children (1 reply)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (3 hours 36 min ago)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (1 day 11 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (4 days 12 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (4 days 19 hours from now)