Ahh, Chip the Magic Cracker surfaces again, displaying his usual skill and political acumen.
Dude started out as Sundquist's chauffeur* and lookit him now.
*With a little assist from his daddy, who was a big donor/roadbuilder and served in the Sundquist administration.
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (20 replies)
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (1 reply)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (5 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (6 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (3 replies)
- Pilot update (19 replies)
- Delegate counts (10 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)
- Bernie Sanders raises $6.4 million in first 24 hours after NH polls close (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (5 replies)