Ahh, Chip the Magic Cracker surfaces again, displaying his usual skill and political acumen.
Dude started out as Sundquist's chauffeur* and lookit him now.
*With a little assist from his daddy, who was a big donor/roadbuilder and served in the Sundquist administration.
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (20 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (39 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (14 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (17 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (6 replies)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (11 replies)
- Donaldson on the way out (59 replies)