Ahh, Chip the Magic Cracker surfaces again, displaying his usual skill and political acumen.
Dude started out as Sundquist's chauffeur* and lookit him now.
*With a little assist from his daddy, who was a big donor/roadbuilder and served in the Sundquist administration.
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (2 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (1 reply)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- Oct 23 2016 - 9:30am (2 hours 52 min ago)
- Oct 23 2016 - 2:00pm (1 hour 37 min from now)
- Oct 26 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 23 hours from now)
- Oct 29 2016 - 3:00pm (6 days 2 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2016 - 1:30pm (1 week 1 hour from now)