All are welcome to attend the First Annual Knoxville Overground Startup Awards ceremony at the World Grotto in Market Square tomorrow on the 19th. The doors open at 6PM and the ceremony for 13 award-winning startups starts at 7PM. Raffle prizes are being given out after that.
The event is being sponsored by the Tennessee Technology Development Corporation (TTDC) @ http://www.tntechnology.org, Angel Capital Group @ http://www.angelcapitalgr.com, Innovation Valley Partners @ http://www.innovationvalleypartners.com/, and other friends of Knoxville Overground. It's also being held in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week @ http://www.unleashingideas.org.
At the event, Knoxville Overground will also be announcing the opening of an entrepreneurial community center in Sequoyah Hills that is co-sponsored by a new grassroots organization, Entrepreneurs of Knoxville @ http://EOKhq.com.
This event is open and free to the public as long as you RSVP on either facebook or through (link...).
For more additional information:
THE PRESS RELEASE:
TO VIEW A LIST OF THE WINNERS:
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (10 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (7 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (2 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (2 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (4 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (1 reply)
- Should Knox Co. Democrats cross over in the upcoming primaries? (41 replies)
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (42 replies)
- Here's why you should vote "yes" for all judicial retentions (1 reply)
- Briggs (187 replies)
- KNS running more misleading ads (2 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 6 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (3 days 21 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (6 days 22 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (1 week 5 hours from now)