All are welcome to attend the First Annual Knoxville Overground Startup Awards ceremony at the World Grotto in Market Square tomorrow on the 19th. The doors open at 6PM and the ceremony for 13 award-winning startups starts at 7PM. Raffle prizes are being given out after that.
The event is being sponsored by the Tennessee Technology Development Corporation (TTDC) @ http://www.tntechnology.org, Angel Capital Group @ http://www.angelcapitalgr.com, Innovation Valley Partners @ http://www.innovationvalleypartners.com/, and other friends of Knoxville Overground. It's also being held in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week @ http://www.unleashingideas.org.
At the event, Knoxville Overground will also be announcing the opening of an entrepreneurial community center in Sequoyah Hills that is co-sponsored by a new grassroots organization, Entrepreneurs of Knoxville @ http://EOKhq.com.
This event is open and free to the public as long as you RSVP on either facebook or through (link...).
For more additional information:
THE PRESS RELEASE:
TO VIEW A LIST OF THE WINNERS:
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (9 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)
- Tenn. sues to preserve monopolies, restrict citizens' internet access (10 replies)
- Knoxville Mercury survey (1 reply)
- When avoiding ‘climate change’ is literally laughable (2 replies)
- BREAKING: Disturbed Man Tries to Get Into White House (12 replies)
- Overbey to sponsor Senate Insure Tennessee bill (1 reply)