All are welcome to attend the First Annual Knoxville Overground Startup Awards ceremony at the World Grotto in Market Square tomorrow on the 19th. The doors open at 6PM and the ceremony for 13 award-winning startups starts at 7PM. Raffle prizes are being given out after that.
The event is being sponsored by the Tennessee Technology Development Corporation (TTDC) @ http://www.tntechnology.org, Angel Capital Group @ http://www.angelcapitalgr.com, Innovation Valley Partners @ http://www.innovationvalleypartners.com/, and other friends of Knoxville Overground. It's also being held in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week @ http://www.unleashingideas.org.
At the event, Knoxville Overground will also be announcing the opening of an entrepreneurial community center in Sequoyah Hills that is co-sponsored by a new grassroots organization, Entrepreneurs of Knoxville @ http://EOKhq.com.
This event is open and free to the public as long as you RSVP on either facebook or through (link...).
For more additional information:
THE PRESS RELEASE:
TO VIEW A LIST OF THE WINNERS:
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (4 replies)
- A word before you rush out to buy those plants.... (7 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (6 replies)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (7 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (147 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (27 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (11 replies)
- Need Your Opinion -- Why live in Knoxville and Where? (85 replies)
- What gives "conservatives" a bad name (15 replies)
- Downtown street musicians (6 replies)
- Santa Gov wants to give FedEx an early Christmas present (10 replies)