All are welcome to attend the First Annual Knoxville Overground Startup Awards ceremony at the World Grotto in Market Square tomorrow on the 19th. The doors open at 6PM and the ceremony for 13 award-winning startups starts at 7PM. Raffle prizes are being given out after that.
The event is being sponsored by the Tennessee Technology Development Corporation (TTDC) @ http://www.tntechnology.org, Angel Capital Group @ http://www.angelcapitalgr.com, Innovation Valley Partners @ http://www.innovationvalleypartners.com/, and other friends of Knoxville Overground. It's also being held in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week @ http://www.unleashingideas.org.
At the event, Knoxville Overground will also be announcing the opening of an entrepreneurial community center in Sequoyah Hills that is co-sponsored by a new grassroots organization, Entrepreneurs of Knoxville @ http://EOKhq.com.
This event is open and free to the public as long as you RSVP on either facebook or through (link...).
For more additional information:
THE PRESS RELEASE:
TO VIEW A LIST OF THE WINNERS:
- Women in Black vigils (3 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (36 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (36 replies)
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (39 replies)
- Sales tax holiday weekend starts today (2 replies)
- Huffman caves (4 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (11 replies)
- Ice-free Arctic may come as soon as 2054, study says (9 replies)
- First Friday Celebration with Knox Co Democratic Party (1 reply)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)