All are welcome to attend the First Annual Knoxville Overground Startup Awards ceremony at the World Grotto in Market Square tomorrow on the 19th. The doors open at 6PM and the ceremony for 13 award-winning startups starts at 7PM. Raffle prizes are being given out after that.
The event is being sponsored by the Tennessee Technology Development Corporation (TTDC) @ http://www.tntechnology.org, Angel Capital Group @ http://www.angelcapitalgr.com, Innovation Valley Partners @ http://www.innovationvalleypartners.com/, and other friends of Knoxville Overground. It's also being held in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week @ http://www.unleashingideas.org.
At the event, Knoxville Overground will also be announcing the opening of an entrepreneurial community center in Sequoyah Hills that is co-sponsored by a new grassroots organization, Entrepreneurs of Knoxville @ http://EOKhq.com.
This event is open and free to the public as long as you RSVP on either facebook or through (link...).
For more additional information:
THE PRESS RELEASE:
TO VIEW A LIST OF THE WINNERS:
- Obama unveils ‘biggest step we’ve ever taken’ on climate (2 replies)
- USA! USA! (3 replies)
- Ijams rope course death (15 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (15 replies)
- Newsroom of the Future's editor, past tense (1 reply)
- AJ building proposals (2 replies)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (12 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (10 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (49 replies)
- Why teachers can’t hotfoot it out of Kansas fast enough (1 reply)
- Buzz Aldrin's Apollo 11 travel voucher (2 replies)
- Grainger County 'maters (5 replies)