All are welcome to attend the First Annual Knoxville Overground Startup Awards ceremony at the World Grotto in Market Square tomorrow on the 19th. The doors open at 6PM and the ceremony for 13 award-winning startups starts at 7PM. Raffle prizes are being given out after that.
The event is being sponsored by the Tennessee Technology Development Corporation (TTDC) @ http://www.tntechnology.org, Angel Capital Group @ http://www.angelcapitalgr.com, Innovation Valley Partners @ http://www.innovationvalleypartners.com/, and other friends of Knoxville Overground. It's also being held in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week @ http://www.unleashingideas.org.
At the event, Knoxville Overground will also be announcing the opening of an entrepreneurial community center in Sequoyah Hills that is co-sponsored by a new grassroots organization, Entrepreneurs of Knoxville @ http://EOKhq.com.
This event is open and free to the public as long as you RSVP on either facebook or through (link...).
For more additional information:
THE PRESS RELEASE:
TO VIEW A LIST OF THE WINNERS:
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (2 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)