The Downtown North Association is pleased to announce an open planning session to discuss the potential for North Central Street. The session will be facilitated by Mark Schimmenti of the UT College of Architecture and Design and is open to all parties interested in envisioning the future for this historic corridor.
Meetings will be held at the old White Store 1208 N Central St.
Opening Kick-off Friday, November 21 6-7:30pm
Planning Session Saturday, November 22 10am-12:15pm
The mission of the Downtown North Association is to promote and advance Downtown North as a historic and unique neighborhood.
The core values are to encourage responsible development and engage policymakers, residents, business owners, private investors, and the public at large in the mission.
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (23 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (6 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)