The Downtown North Association is pleased to announce an open planning session to discuss the potential for North Central Street. The session will be facilitated by Mark Schimmenti of the UT College of Architecture and Design and is open to all parties interested in envisioning the future for this historic corridor.
Meetings will be held at the old White Store 1208 N Central St.
Opening Kick-off Friday, November 21 6-7:30pm
Planning Session Saturday, November 22 10am-12:15pm
The mission of the Downtown North Association is to promote and advance Downtown North as a historic and unique neighborhood.
The core values are to encourage responsible development and engage policymakers, residents, business owners, private investors, and the public at large in the mission.
- Art or advertising? Magpies and city trying to sort it out (25 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (14 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (62 replies)
- Stand Up for Good Jobs, Living Wages, & Our Public Services! (2 replies)
- This will make you feel old (2 replies)
- Making out like a Bandit? (79 replies)
- U.S. Economy Added 173,000 Jobs in August; Unemployment Rate Fell (1 reply)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (20 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)