The Downtown North Association is pleased to announce an open planning session to discuss the potential for North Central Street. The session will be facilitated by Mark Schimmenti of the UT College of Architecture and Design and is open to all parties interested in envisioning the future for this historic corridor.
Meetings will be held at the old White Store 1208 N Central St.
Opening Kick-off Friday, November 21 6-7:30pm
Planning Session Saturday, November 22 10am-12:15pm
The mission of the Downtown North Association is to promote and advance Downtown North as a historic and unique neighborhood.
The core values are to encourage responsible development and engage policymakers, residents, business owners, private investors, and the public at large in the mission.
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (3 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (7 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (2 replies)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (29 replies)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Honey Bees Question (3 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (34 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (13 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (10 replies)
- The 5 National Parks Hardest Hit by the Government Shutdown (3 replies)
- Shoulda got Moxley (92 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (16 replies)