The Downtown North Association is pleased to announce an open planning session to discuss the potential for North Central Street. The session will be facilitated by Mark Schimmenti of the UT College of Architecture and Design and is open to all parties interested in envisioning the future for this historic corridor.
Meetings will be held at the old White Store 1208 N Central St.
Opening Kick-off Friday, November 21 6-7:30pm
Planning Session Saturday, November 22 10am-12:15pm
The mission of the Downtown North Association is to promote and advance Downtown North as a historic and unique neighborhood.
The core values are to encourage responsible development and engage policymakers, residents, business owners, private investors, and the public at large in the mission.
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (1 reply)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (22 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- New plans for old church in South Knoxville (11 replies)
- Meeting on changes to SW Form-based Code Thursday 10/20 (1 reply)
- News Sentinel new layout (7 replies)
- Fmr. SC Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer, don't interrupt me darlin (1 reply)