Went to the west store this am to burn a gift card before they shut the store. It turn out all three are stores are staying open!
What was MORE interesting was that as I quickly looped the store, I was apprached by SIX sales associates (not pushy) asking if they could help me. This is a far cry from the last two years, when you had to beg someone to ring you up
If this is a national trend at CC, they might be a good stock market bargain.
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- Pilot update (13 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (9 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (56 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)
- Groundhog Day - Spring is on its way! (1 reply)
- Boston 1964: the way it was (10 replies)