Went to the west store this am to burn a gift card before they shut the store. It turn out all three are stores are staying open!
What was MORE interesting was that as I quickly looped the store, I was apprached by SIX sales associates (not pushy) asking if they could help me. This is a far cry from the last two years, when you had to beg someone to ring you up
If this is a national trend at CC, they might be a good stock market bargain.
- Trump's gonna win (2 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (7 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (41 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (9 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (7 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)