Went to the west store this am to burn a gift card before they shut the store. It turn out all three are stores are staying open!
What was MORE interesting was that as I quickly looped the store, I was apprached by SIX sales associates (not pushy) asking if they could help me. This is a far cry from the last two years, when you had to beg someone to ring you up
If this is a national trend at CC, they might be a good stock market bargain.
- Blurring the Racial Lines (28 replies)
- DG tissues: what you see (3 replies)
- KnoxViews 2014 year in review (4 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (19 replies)
- The banality of evil (6 replies)
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (6 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (2 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (52 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (42 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)