Went to the west store this am to burn a gift card before they shut the store. It turn out all three are stores are staying open!
What was MORE interesting was that as I quickly looped the store, I was apprached by SIX sales associates (not pushy) asking if they could help me. This is a far cry from the last two years, when you had to beg someone to ring you up
If this is a national trend at CC, they might be a good stock market bargain.
- Ditching your landline for a wireless home phone (4 replies)
- Bernie is running (45 replies)
- Steve Wildsmith: The hardest working man in journalism (5 replies)
- Former Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted (1 reply)
- Local alternative alternative paper filling in the Blank (27 replies)
- Democratic TV with Jessee Bundy (1 reply)
- Christenberry House comes down (11 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (31 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (7 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (10 replies)