I'm tooling down the Pike today around 1:30 this afternoon, headed for Gourmet Market to get a new coffee maker (just one of those little single-cup drip thingies).
I'm driving west on the most beautiful stretch of road in town enjoying the gorgeous bright blue weather and watching the red and orange and yellow leaves sailing down and carpeting the sidewalks after last night's rain. Absolutely Knoxville at its most perfect.
And then I get to Laurel Church of Christ across from Cherokee Boulevard and a flash of white catches my eye.
As in white guys in white robes and white pointy hats.
One of them has an upside-down American flag.
It was so sudden and so shocking that I was past them before I could even flip them off.
I'm guessing I know what that was about.
- Brandi Price on next Inside Tennessee Sunday morning (2 replies)
- Some South Knoxville history (23 replies)
- Why are some progressives, liberals, Democratic voters considering Gary Johnson? (21 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (72 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (19 replies)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (17 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (7 replies)
- Eddie Smith Getting Desperate (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (13 replies)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)