I'm tooling down the Pike today around 1:30 this afternoon, headed for Gourmet Market to get a new coffee maker (just one of those little single-cup drip thingies).
I'm driving west on the most beautiful stretch of road in town enjoying the gorgeous bright blue weather and watching the red and orange and yellow leaves sailing down and carpeting the sidewalks after last night's rain. Absolutely Knoxville at its most perfect.
And then I get to Laurel Church of Christ across from Cherokee Boulevard and a flash of white catches my eye.
As in white guys in white robes and white pointy hats.
One of them has an upside-down American flag.
It was so sudden and so shocking that I was past them before I could even flip them off.
I'm guessing I know what that was about.
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (12 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (8 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (1 reply)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)