My sister-in-law, who happened to be listening to WIVK moments ago, just phoned to tell me there has been a shooting at Central High this morning. She *thought* she heard announcers say that a student has been killed.
She says Central has been dismissed and all Knox County high schools are on "lock-down."
Poor Dr. McIntyre--will he need to address *two* student deaths at school in the very first month of his tenure with us?
Tuning in now. Prayers for all involved.
- What century is this again? (73 replies)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (9 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (158 replies)
- Walmart fired 2,200 to fix the plumbing (1 reply)
- N&W Class J No. 611 to Make Inaugural Run (2 replies)
- A word before you rush out to buy those plants.... (11 replies)
- "what gives liberals a bad name" (21 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (12 replies)
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (5 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (6 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (27 replies)