My sister-in-law, who happened to be listening to WIVK moments ago, just phoned to tell me there has been a shooting at Central High this morning. She *thought* she heard announcers say that a student has been killed.
She says Central has been dismissed and all Knox County high schools are on "lock-down."
Poor Dr. McIntyre--will he need to address *two* student deaths at school in the very first month of his tenure with us?
Tuning in now. Prayers for all involved.
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (6 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (35 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (8 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)