“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac”
Added: This is a great backgrounder on the morass of Caucasian conflicts that Scheunemann and his ilk have worked to drag into US politics.
These yahoos operate a lot like the brass on The Wire. They know nothing and could care less about the facts on the ground, and work tirelessly to spin human tragedy into their stupid little power plays and money schemes. It's really disgusting to watch, yet darkly compelling.
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (9 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)
- Tenn. sues to preserve monopolies, restrict citizens' internet access (10 replies)
- Knoxville Mercury survey (1 reply)
- When avoiding ‘climate change’ is literally laughable (2 replies)
- BREAKING: Disturbed Man Tries to Get Into White House (12 replies)
- Overbey to sponsor Senate Insure Tennessee bill (1 reply)