I know Senator Clinton has worked for years to cultivate the image that she's a "tough guy" when it comes to terrorism (see the Iraq war). But is there anything in her record as first lady or as a Senate committee member that clearly demonstrates she's more capable of answering the 3 a.m. phone call than Obama?
This could be viewed as preview of how effective the Obama campaign would be in responding to the GOP attack machine this fall.
UPDATE: The Clinton campaign attempts to answer the question I posed above. Did it? You decide.
- Tyson Park, not a family destination (9 replies)
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (10 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (22 replies)
- The Paint Drying Channel (17 replies)
- Holiday cooking/baking tip (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)