I know Senator Clinton has worked for years to cultivate the image that she's a "tough guy" when it comes to terrorism (see the Iraq war). But is there anything in her record as first lady or as a Senate committee member that clearly demonstrates she's more capable of answering the 3 a.m. phone call than Obama?
This could be viewed as preview of how effective the Obama campaign would be in responding to the GOP attack machine this fall.
UPDATE: The Clinton campaign attempts to answer the question I posed above. Did it? You decide.
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (12 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (304 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (16 replies)
- Here's a fun way to explain our State Senate Race (7 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 22 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 22 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 23 hours from now)