I know Senator Clinton has worked for years to cultivate the image that she's a "tough guy" when it comes to terrorism (see the Iraq war). But is there anything in her record as first lady or as a Senate committee member that clearly demonstrates she's more capable of answering the 3 a.m. phone call than Obama?
This could be viewed as preview of how effective the Obama campaign would be in responding to the GOP attack machine this fall.
UPDATE: The Clinton campaign attempts to answer the question I posed above. Did it? You decide.
- Laying the foundation (12 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (27 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (43 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (2 replies)
- Knoxville attorney Terry Adams announces for U.S. Senate (7 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)