I know Senator Clinton has worked for years to cultivate the image that she's a "tough guy" when it comes to terrorism (see the Iraq war). But is there anything in her record as first lady or as a Senate committee member that clearly demonstrates she's more capable of answering the 3 a.m. phone call than Obama?
This could be viewed as preview of how effective the Obama campaign would be in responding to the GOP attack machine this fall.
UPDATE: The Clinton campaign attempts to answer the question I posed above. Did it? You decide.
- A Reply to Bill Owen's Negative Mailer (10 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (32 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (3 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (4 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (25 replies)
- The Master of Space and Time (1 reply)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (4 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (14 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)
- What's missing in this picture? (8 replies)