I know Senator Clinton has worked for years to cultivate the image that she's a "tough guy" when it comes to terrorism (see the Iraq war). But is there anything in her record as first lady or as a Senate committee member that clearly demonstrates she's more capable of answering the 3 a.m. phone call than Obama?
This could be viewed as preview of how effective the Obama campaign would be in responding to the GOP attack machine this fall.
UPDATE: The Clinton campaign attempts to answer the question I posed above. Did it? You decide.
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (2 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (6 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)
- Campaign Party and Kickoff for Cameron Brooks! (5 replies)
- The Internets and Questionable Journalism (21 replies)
- Gates-funded inBloom student data repository shutting down (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (20 replies)
- Passover breakfast at McDonald's (2 replies)
- TEA: "Many victories" for public ed this legislative session (2 replies)
- Phone Advice Needed (36 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (6 replies)