I know Senator Clinton has worked for years to cultivate the image that she's a "tough guy" when it comes to terrorism (see the Iraq war). But is there anything in her record as first lady or as a Senate committee member that clearly demonstrates she's more capable of answering the 3 a.m. phone call than Obama?
This could be viewed as preview of how effective the Obama campaign would be in responding to the GOP attack machine this fall.
UPDATE: The Clinton campaign attempts to answer the question I posed above. Did it? You decide.
- Most educated town in every state (2 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate in State Senate District #7 Race (3 replies)
- Cagle: Tough times ahead for Haslsm (8 replies)
- Clark: Cornerstone playing hardball with new School Board member John Fugate (7 replies)
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (24 replies)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (5 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (32 replies)
- Alexander agrees to debate Ball (1 reply)
- Urban Outfitters, Kent State sweatshirt - what were they thinking? (10 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (6 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (22 replies)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (5 days 2 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (5 days 3 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 hours from now)