I know Senator Clinton has worked for years to cultivate the image that she's a "tough guy" when it comes to terrorism (see the Iraq war). But is there anything in her record as first lady or as a Senate committee member that clearly demonstrates she's more capable of answering the 3 a.m. phone call than Obama?
This could be viewed as preview of how effective the Obama campaign would be in responding to the GOP attack machine this fall.
UPDATE: The Clinton campaign attempts to answer the question I posed above. Did it? You decide.
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (2 replies)
- State of Tennessee facing Medicaid enrollment lawsuit (4 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (8 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (1 reply)
- Congress comes together to help the disabled save, tax-free (1 reply)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (12 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (25 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (18 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (43 replies)
- R.I.P. James Garner (7 replies)
- Further to the Comcast discussion...who's your competition? (4 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 1 hour from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (2 days 16 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (5 days 17 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (6 days 1 hour from now)