Follow-up to Don't disenfranchise me!:
After a growing buzz online and on the streets, FL Dems have mixed feelings on the DNC proposal of caucuses as a resolution to the delegate debacle from our primary. While the FL Chair says no, I have been contacted by more than one grassroots organizer seeking support for a push for caucuses here. If FL delegates are to be seated, the DNC appears to be signaling that caucuses are the only way.
I couldn't agree more.
UPDATE: Florida Kossacks writes "Let's amend our delegate selection plan to allocate our delegates based on a caucus to be held in early April."
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (11 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (4 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (4 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (36 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (10 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (26 replies)
- ISIS (36 replies)
- George Flinn for Senate? (5 replies)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (5 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (13 replies)
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (3 replies)
- Tennessee, an inauspicious place to raise children (1 reply)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (4 hours 56 min from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (1 day 19 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (4 days 20 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (5 days 4 hours from now)