Follow-up to Don't disenfranchise me!:
After a growing buzz online and on the streets, FL Dems have mixed feelings on the DNC proposal of caucuses as a resolution to the delegate debacle from our primary. While the FL Chair says no, I have been contacted by more than one grassroots organizer seeking support for a push for caucuses here. If FL delegates are to be seated, the DNC appears to be signaling that caucuses are the only way.
I couldn't agree more.
UPDATE: Florida Kossacks writes "Let's amend our delegate selection plan to allocate our delegates based on a caucus to be held in early April."
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (33 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (39 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (1 reply)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- The banality of evil (5 replies)
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (1 reply)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (17 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)