Follow-up to Don't disenfranchise me!:
After a growing buzz online and on the streets, FL Dems have mixed feelings on the DNC proposal of caucuses as a resolution to the delegate debacle from our primary. While the FL Chair says no, I have been contacted by more than one grassroots organizer seeking support for a push for caucuses here. If FL delegates are to be seated, the DNC appears to be signaling that caucuses are the only way.
I couldn't agree more.
UPDATE: Florida Kossacks writes "Let's amend our delegate selection plan to allocate our delegates based on a caucus to be held in early April."
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (16 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (29 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (34 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (46 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)