According to the New Yorker, Bush is considering bombing raids on Iran's nuclear facilities, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
The article also says that the Navy has been flying "simulated nuclear-weapons delivery missions" from aircraft carriers in the Arabian Sea.
Any sane person's worst nightmare is George W. Bush in possession of the nuclear launch codes. Could your worst nightmare be coming true?
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (3 replies)
- Ice oddity (4 replies)
- Headline fail (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (5 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (7 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)