According to the New Yorker, Bush is considering bombing raids on Iran's nuclear facilities, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
The article also says that the Navy has been flying "simulated nuclear-weapons delivery missions" from aircraft carriers in the Arabian Sea.
Any sane person's worst nightmare is George W. Bush in possession of the nuclear launch codes. Could your worst nightmare be coming true?
- The gun debate, face to face (63 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (14 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (1 reply)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (3 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (16 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)
- City Council workshop on payday lending zoning ordinance (1 reply)