According to the New Yorker, Bush is considering bombing raids on Iran's nuclear facilities, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
The article also says that the Navy has been flying "simulated nuclear-weapons delivery missions" from aircraft carriers in the Arabian Sea.
Any sane person's worst nightmare is George W. Bush in possession of the nuclear launch codes. Could your worst nightmare be coming true?
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (33 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (35 replies)
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (39 replies)
- Sales tax holiday weekend starts today (2 replies)
- Huffman caves (4 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (11 replies)
- Ice-free Arctic may come as soon as 2054, study says (9 replies)
- First Friday Celebration with Knox Co Democratic Party (1 reply)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (2 replies)