According to the New Yorker, Bush is considering bombing raids on Iran's nuclear facilities, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
The article also says that the Navy has been flying "simulated nuclear-weapons delivery missions" from aircraft carriers in the Arabian Sea.
Any sane person's worst nightmare is George W. Bush in possession of the nuclear launch codes. Could your worst nightmare be coming true?
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (9 replies)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (82 replies)
- SoKno: Rivers Edge Apartment Homes (2 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (12 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (5 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (49 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (12 replies)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (1 day 13 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (2 days 16 hours from now)