According to the New Yorker, Bush is considering bombing raids on Iran's nuclear facilities, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
The article also says that the Navy has been flying "simulated nuclear-weapons delivery missions" from aircraft carriers in the Arabian Sea.
Any sane person's worst nightmare is George W. Bush in possession of the nuclear launch codes. Could your worst nightmare be coming true?
- Drum solos that don't suck (3 replies)
- Another Trump promise not in the works? (1 reply)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (23 replies)
- Chattanooga NPR reporter fired after legislator complaints (1 reply)
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)
- As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees (1 reply)