I had promised previously to share details of the campaign finance disclosures filed 1/29/08 by 6th District commission candidates. A recap of amounts raised this period and balance on hand for each candidate follows.
Anders, Brad (R) – Raised $9.580.00/Balance $4,519.69
Bryant, Kathy (D) – Raised $1,960.00/Balance $911.76
Connatser, Charles (D) – Raised $11,918.35/Balance $1,621.29
Jones, Matthew (R) – Raised $5,165.00/Balance $326.91
McDaniel, Walter (R) –Raised (not indicated)/Balance $3.01
Shelton, Jimmie (R) – Raised -0-/Balance -0-
McDaniel and Shelton did not report any itemized contributions greater than $100.00.
An itemization of the other four candidates’ contributions greater than $100.00, excluding in-kind contributions, follows in four posts. Any such contributions from outside Knox County are flagged.
(Randy, I’ve checked this recap carefully and will stand behind its accuracy and its completeness per the parameters I indicate above--i.e., over $100.00, exclusive of in-kind contributions.)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (15 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)