I had promised previously to share details of the campaign finance disclosures filed 1/29/08 by 6th District commission candidates. A recap of amounts raised this period and balance on hand for each candidate follows.
Anders, Brad (R) – Raised $9.580.00/Balance $4,519.69
Bryant, Kathy (D) – Raised $1,960.00/Balance $911.76
Connatser, Charles (D) – Raised $11,918.35/Balance $1,621.29
Jones, Matthew (R) – Raised $5,165.00/Balance $326.91
McDaniel, Walter (R) –Raised (not indicated)/Balance $3.01
Shelton, Jimmie (R) – Raised -0-/Balance -0-
McDaniel and Shelton did not report any itemized contributions greater than $100.00.
An itemization of the other four candidates’ contributions greater than $100.00, excluding in-kind contributions, follows in four posts. Any such contributions from outside Knox County are flagged.
(Randy, I’ve checked this recap carefully and will stand behind its accuracy and its completeness per the parameters I indicate above--i.e., over $100.00, exclusive of in-kind contributions.)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (1 reply)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (41 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (5 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (9 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (7 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)