I had promised previously to share details of the campaign finance disclosures filed 1/29/08 by 6th District commission candidates. A recap of amounts raised this period and balance on hand for each candidate follows.
Anders, Brad (R) – Raised $9.580.00/Balance $4,519.69
Bryant, Kathy (D) – Raised $1,960.00/Balance $911.76
Connatser, Charles (D) – Raised $11,918.35/Balance $1,621.29
Jones, Matthew (R) – Raised $5,165.00/Balance $326.91
McDaniel, Walter (R) –Raised (not indicated)/Balance $3.01
Shelton, Jimmie (R) – Raised -0-/Balance -0-
McDaniel and Shelton did not report any itemized contributions greater than $100.00.
An itemization of the other four candidates’ contributions greater than $100.00, excluding in-kind contributions, follows in four posts. Any such contributions from outside Knox County are flagged.
(Randy, I’ve checked this recap carefully and will stand behind its accuracy and its completeness per the parameters I indicate above--i.e., over $100.00, exclusive of in-kind contributions.)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (4 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (11 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (4 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)