I had promised previously to share details of the campaign finance disclosures filed 1/29/08 by 6th District commission candidates. A recap of amounts raised this period and balance on hand for each candidate follows.
Anders, Brad (R) – Raised $9.580.00/Balance $4,519.69
Bryant, Kathy (D) – Raised $1,960.00/Balance $911.76
Connatser, Charles (D) – Raised $11,918.35/Balance $1,621.29
Jones, Matthew (R) – Raised $5,165.00/Balance $326.91
McDaniel, Walter (R) –Raised (not indicated)/Balance $3.01
Shelton, Jimmie (R) – Raised -0-/Balance -0-
McDaniel and Shelton did not report any itemized contributions greater than $100.00.
An itemization of the other four candidates’ contributions greater than $100.00, excluding in-kind contributions, follows in four posts. Any such contributions from outside Knox County are flagged.
(Randy, I’ve checked this recap carefully and will stand behind its accuracy and its completeness per the parameters I indicate above--i.e., over $100.00, exclusive of in-kind contributions.)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (33 replies)
- UT discontinuing Lady Vols Hall of Fame (5 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (23 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)