I had promised previously to share details of the campaign finance disclosures filed 1/29/08 by 6th District commission candidates. A recap of amounts raised this period and balance on hand for each candidate follows.
Anders, Brad (R) – Raised $9.580.00/Balance $4,519.69
Bryant, Kathy (D) – Raised $1,960.00/Balance $911.76
Connatser, Charles (D) – Raised $11,918.35/Balance $1,621.29
Jones, Matthew (R) – Raised $5,165.00/Balance $326.91
McDaniel, Walter (R) –Raised (not indicated)/Balance $3.01
Shelton, Jimmie (R) – Raised -0-/Balance -0-
McDaniel and Shelton did not report any itemized contributions greater than $100.00.
An itemization of the other four candidates’ contributions greater than $100.00, excluding in-kind contributions, follows in four posts. Any such contributions from outside Knox County are flagged.
(Randy, I’ve checked this recap carefully and will stand behind its accuracy and its completeness per the parameters I indicate above--i.e., over $100.00, exclusive of in-kind contributions.)
- Trump's Cabinet (45 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (37 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (57 replies)
- Did that just happen? (181 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (3 replies)
- RIP John Glenn (2 replies)
- Jobless Rate Hits Nine-Year Low; 178,000 Jobs Added (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (85 replies)
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (5 replies)
- This is the dumbest thing I've seen all week (1 reply)
- National Weather Service facing major cutbacks (3 replies)
- 2016 Harvest Of Souls Continues (3 replies)