It appears the question of whether ten-feet-tall-and-bulletproof Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen will face opposition in November has been answered.
Here's the best analysis of the candidate and his platform I've seen so far. (The corollary, of course, is what has Bredesen done about any of this on his watch?)
UPDATE: And, there are rumors of another possible candidate.
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (44 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (33 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (7 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)