It appears the question of whether ten-feet-tall-and-bulletproof Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen will face opposition in November has been answered.
Here's the best analysis of the candidate and his platform I've seen so far. (The corollary, of course, is what has Bredesen done about any of this on his watch?)
UPDATE: And, there are rumors of another possible candidate.
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (5 replies)
- Norris wants to give Congress the power to nullify federal regulations (they already can) (4 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (3 replies)
- Final nail for Hemlock (1 reply)
- Nashville: 16 year-old black youth shot and killed after he shot and injured officer (29 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (57 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (9 replies)
- The banality of evil (3 replies)
- Henley Bridge safety (9 replies)
- How did Ramsey, McConnell become so powerful (1 reply)
- Achievement School District takeover a growing business (7 replies)