It appears the question of whether ten-feet-tall-and-bulletproof Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen will face opposition in November has been answered.
Here's the best analysis of the candidate and his platform I've seen so far. (The corollary, of course, is what has Bredesen done about any of this on his watch?)
UPDATE: And, there are rumors of another possible candidate.
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (1 reply)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (22 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- New plans for old church in South Knoxville (11 replies)
- Meeting on changes to SW Form-based Code Thursday 10/20 (1 reply)
- News Sentinel new layout (7 replies)
- Fmr. SC Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer, don't interrupt me darlin (1 reply)