It appears the question of whether ten-feet-tall-and-bulletproof Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen will face opposition in November has been answered.
Here's the best analysis of the candidate and his platform I've seen so far. (The corollary, of course, is what has Bredesen done about any of this on his watch?)
UPDATE: And, there are rumors of another possible candidate.
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (3 replies)
- ISIS (77 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (2 replies)
- a fine BLT (19 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (14 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (34 replies)
- House plans to spend up to $350,000 on Obama suit (1 reply)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (9 replies)
- Nashville schools forced to purchase technology via capital, not operating, budget? (10 replies)
- Food Stamp Recipients in Michigan Double Up on Fruits, Veggies (5 replies)
- Who should replace Indya Kincannon on School Board? (5 replies)
- Police state of America (35 replies)