It appears the question of whether ten-feet-tall-and-bulletproof Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen will face opposition in November has been answered.
Here's the best analysis of the candidate and his platform I've seen so far. (The corollary, of course, is what has Bredesen done about any of this on his watch?)
UPDATE: And, there are rumors of another possible candidate.
- Drum solos that don't suck (3 replies)
- Another Trump promise not in the works? (1 reply)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (23 replies)
- Chattanooga NPR reporter fired after legislator complaints (1 reply)
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)
- As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees (1 reply)