The DNC has stripped Michigan of it's 156 delegates because it broke party rules by holding it's primary before feb 5th.The primary is being held Tuesday.
All of the candidates have pledged not to campaign there.However,of the frontrunners,only Clinton allowed her name to be placed on the ballot.
Uncommitted is also on the ballot.
There is a movement to turn-out Democrats to vote uncommitted.
Clinton's in a tight spot because she cant campaign & cant lose the expectations game to uncommitted.
Futhermore,Senator Levin is four square behind voting uncommitted because he thinks Michigan should not take a backseat to Ia & NH & a floor fight on seating Michigan is the first step in that process.
Levin believes a big turn-out will help his cause.Congressman Conyers & the State Party Chair also support voting uncommitted.
Obama & Edwards supports unite behind uncommitted.
Democrats vote uncommitted to get Mich in play for the nomination.
We got a battle in Michigan
Uncommitted vs Clinton
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (9 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (57 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)