The DNC has stripped Michigan of it's 156 delegates because it broke party rules by holding it's primary before feb 5th.The primary is being held Tuesday.
All of the candidates have pledged not to campaign there.However,of the frontrunners,only Clinton allowed her name to be placed on the ballot.
Uncommitted is also on the ballot.
There is a movement to turn-out Democrats to vote uncommitted.
Clinton's in a tight spot because she cant campaign & cant lose the expectations game to uncommitted.
Futhermore,Senator Levin is four square behind voting uncommitted because he thinks Michigan should not take a backseat to Ia & NH & a floor fight on seating Michigan is the first step in that process.
Levin believes a big turn-out will help his cause.Congressman Conyers & the State Party Chair also support voting uncommitted.
Obama & Edwards supports unite behind uncommitted.
Democrats vote uncommitted to get Mich in play for the nomination.
We got a battle in Michigan
Uncommitted vs Clinton
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (10 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (37 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (11 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (26 replies)
- ISIS (36 replies)
- George Flinn for Senate? (5 replies)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (5 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (13 replies)
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (3 replies)
- Tennessee, an inauspicious place to raise children (1 reply)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (18 min 27 sec from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (1 day 15 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (4 days 16 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (4 days 23 hours from now)