The DNC has stripped Michigan of it's 156 delegates because it broke party rules by holding it's primary before feb 5th.The primary is being held Tuesday.
All of the candidates have pledged not to campaign there.However,of the frontrunners,only Clinton allowed her name to be placed on the ballot.
Uncommitted is also on the ballot.
There is a movement to turn-out Democrats to vote uncommitted.
Clinton's in a tight spot because she cant campaign & cant lose the expectations game to uncommitted.
Futhermore,Senator Levin is four square behind voting uncommitted because he thinks Michigan should not take a backseat to Ia & NH & a floor fight on seating Michigan is the first step in that process.
Levin believes a big turn-out will help his cause.Congressman Conyers & the State Party Chair also support voting uncommitted.
Obama & Edwards supports unite behind uncommitted.
Democrats vote uncommitted to get Mich in play for the nomination.
We got a battle in Michigan
Uncommitted vs Clinton
- Pilot update (17 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (9 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (56 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)
- Groundhog Day - Spring is on its way! (1 reply)
- Boston 1964: the way it was (10 replies)