The DNC has stripped Michigan of it's 156 delegates because it broke party rules by holding it's primary before feb 5th.The primary is being held Tuesday.
All of the candidates have pledged not to campaign there.However,of the frontrunners,only Clinton allowed her name to be placed on the ballot.
Uncommitted is also on the ballot.
There is a movement to turn-out Democrats to vote uncommitted.
Clinton's in a tight spot because she cant campaign & cant lose the expectations game to uncommitted.
Futhermore,Senator Levin is four square behind voting uncommitted because he thinks Michigan should not take a backseat to Ia & NH & a floor fight on seating Michigan is the first step in that process.
Levin believes a big turn-out will help his cause.Congressman Conyers & the State Party Chair also support voting uncommitted.
Obama & Edwards supports unite behind uncommitted.
Democrats vote uncommitted to get Mich in play for the nomination.
We got a battle in Michigan
Uncommitted vs Clinton
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (31 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (63 replies)
- Infrastructure grades (3 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (4 replies)
- The millennial vote? (12 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (22 replies)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (10 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (7 hours 22 min from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (8 hours 22 min from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 8 hours from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 5 days from now)