It looks like Delay has met his --demise!
Rep. Tom DeLay (R-Tex.), a primary architect of the House Republican majority who became one of the most powerful and feared leaders in Washington, told House allies Monday night he will step down from the House rather than face a reelection fight that appears increasingly unwinnable. -via WaPo
Is it the Chinese year of the Donkey?
- Clinton campaign faltering (14 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (21 replies)
- "I waited 96 Years!" (1 reply)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (20 replies)
- Why are some progressives, liberals, Democratic voters considering Gary Johnson? (22 replies)
- Brandi Price on next Inside Tennessee Sunday morning (2 replies)
- Some South Knoxville history (23 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (72 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (7 replies)
- Eddie Smith Getting Desperate (1 reply)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)