It looks like Delay has met his --demise!
Rep. Tom DeLay (R-Tex.), a primary architect of the House Republican majority who became one of the most powerful and feared leaders in Washington, told House allies Monday night he will step down from the House rather than face a reelection fight that appears increasingly unwinnable. -via WaPo
Is it the Chinese year of the Donkey?
- Pilot update (10 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (2 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (10 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (19 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (11 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)