It looks like Delay has met his --demise!
Rep. Tom DeLay (R-Tex.), a primary architect of the House Republican majority who became one of the most powerful and feared leaders in Washington, told House allies Monday night he will step down from the House rather than face a reelection fight that appears increasingly unwinnable. -via WaPo
Is it the Chinese year of the Donkey?
- Unemployment at lowest in 7 years (3 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (3 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (24 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (14 replies)
- Bicycle superhighways (6 replies)
- Voucher Action (3 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)