Somehow I find this even more unbelievable than Duhbya's pathetic weaseling in front of the press today re the NIE nukular weapons report on Iran. He's clearly spreading some major bull in the name of jocularity (I suppose), and then, most bizarrely, suddenly rats out a specific reporter for "pass[ing] a virus around" to him and to "half the press corps."
What a dick! Watch it and also see if he at times reminds you of Barney Fife.
- Laying the foundation (12 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (27 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (43 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (2 replies)
- Knoxville attorney Terry Adams announces for U.S. Senate (7 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)