Somehow I find this even more unbelievable than Duhbya's pathetic weaseling in front of the press today re the NIE nukular weapons report on Iran. He's clearly spreading some major bull in the name of jocularity (I suppose), and then, most bizarrely, suddenly rats out a specific reporter for "pass[ing] a virus around" to him and to "half the press corps."
What a dick! Watch it and also see if he at times reminds you of Barney Fife.
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (12 replies)
- Attn: Ted Cruz (1 reply)
- Guns in parks passes Senate (10 replies)
- Next month: Massive support as TN joins three other states in SCOTUS challenge to gay marriage bans (2 replies)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (16 replies)
- Scripps out of the newspaper business as of today (1 reply)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (9 replies)
- Tonight! Iron Jawed Angels (2 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (6 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (5 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)