Michael Silence says he "just heard" the "rumor of the morning" that Lloyd C. Daugherty (R) is "considering a bid" for County Commission. He says "if true", it could spice things up.
According to the Knox County Election Commission list of candidates, Daugherty picked up his petition for seat 6-A last Friday (11/30). Rebecca Ferrar reported on it in Sunday's Knoxville News Sentinel, with quotes from Daugherty.
- Looking like a deadlock (3 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)