Michael Silence says he "just heard" the "rumor of the morning" that Lloyd C. Daugherty (R) is "considering a bid" for County Commission. He says "if true", it could spice things up.
According to the Knox County Election Commission list of candidates, Daugherty picked up his petition for seat 6-A last Friday (11/30). Rebecca Ferrar reported on it in Sunday's Knoxville News Sentinel, with quotes from Daugherty.
- Today's school board work session (14 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (90 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (45 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (16 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (5 replies)
- New law means property tax increase for seniors and disabled veterans (2 replies)
- Rally for teachers (8 replies)
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules same sex marriage bans unconstitutional (46 replies)
- BREAKING: Supreme Court decision on Obamacare exchanges: subsidies intact (18 replies)
- Bobby Jindal: ‘Let’s just get rid of the court’ (6 replies)
- 1000 teachers resign from Charlotte-Mecklenberg Schools (4 replies)