Michael Silence says he "just heard" the "rumor of the morning" that Lloyd C. Daugherty (R) is "considering a bid" for County Commission. He says "if true", it could spice things up.
According to the Knox County Election Commission list of candidates, Daugherty picked up his petition for seat 6-A last Friday (11/30). Rebecca Ferrar reported on it in Sunday's Knoxville News Sentinel, with quotes from Daugherty.
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (2 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)