Michael Silence says he "just heard" the "rumor of the morning" that Lloyd C. Daugherty (R) is "considering a bid" for County Commission. He says "if true", it could spice things up.
According to the Knox County Election Commission list of candidates, Daugherty picked up his petition for seat 6-A last Friday (11/30). Rebecca Ferrar reported on it in Sunday's Knoxville News Sentinel, with quotes from Daugherty.
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Pilot update (19 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)
- Groundhog Day - Spring is on its way! (1 reply)
- Boston 1964: the way it was (10 replies)