Today's Atlanta paper had big front page article on recent discussions on Atlanta getting water from the TVA system.
The water is being used as a bargaining chip to get a rail line from Atlanta to Chattanooga . . . among other deals.
Interesting timing on the article, as 30,000+ Vol fans were roaming the streets today in Atlanta . . .
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Laying the foundation (17 replies)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (14 replies)
- Conversations (4 replies)
- Corporate profits (2 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (28 replies)
- ISIS (40 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)