Today's Atlanta paper had big front page article on recent discussions on Atlanta getting water from the TVA system.
The water is being used as a bargaining chip to get a rail line from Atlanta to Chattanooga . . . among other deals.
Interesting timing on the article, as 30,000+ Vol fans were roaming the streets today in Atlanta . . .
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (1 reply)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)