I wish the NS would list who is on the mayor's seven person committee.
From a Washington Post article on digital billboards...
"Several municipalities say they have allowed billboard companies to convert static billboards to digital ones, only to become annoyed by the powerfully bright, constantly changing displays."
"The Federal Highway Administration has allocated $150,000 to study the effect of digital billboards on drivers and expects to have results by 2008 or 2009."
Scenic America provides detailed insight on this topic....
- Lottery: it's all about the students (9 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (7 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (2 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (4 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)
- RIP Joan Fontaine (2 replies)
- School board votes to extend McIntyre contract (115 replies)
- Vinyl (53 replies)