I wish the NS would list who is on the mayor's seven person committee.
From a Washington Post article on digital billboards...
"Several municipalities say they have allowed billboard companies to convert static billboards to digital ones, only to become annoyed by the powerfully bright, constantly changing displays."
"The Federal Highway Administration has allocated $150,000 to study the effect of digital billboards on drivers and expects to have results by 2008 or 2009."
Scenic America provides detailed insight on this topic....
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (28 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (25 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (10 replies)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (47 replies)
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)