I wish the NS would list who is on the mayor's seven person committee.
From a Washington Post article on digital billboards...
"Several municipalities say they have allowed billboard companies to convert static billboards to digital ones, only to become annoyed by the powerfully bright, constantly changing displays."
"The Federal Highway Administration has allocated $150,000 to study the effect of digital billboards on drivers and expects to have results by 2008 or 2009."
Scenic America provides detailed insight on this topic....
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (2 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (1 reply)
- Hot fun in the Summertime (4 replies)
- Prospects for county mayor (16 replies)
- What are Democrats fighting about? (23 replies)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (3 replies)
- Carie Wade Gervin lands at the Scene (6 replies)
- Andrew Johnson and historical guests (1 reply)
- TNGOP nuts win: UT will no longer promote diversity (1 reply)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (60 replies)
- Knoxville mayor appoints three new MPC members (7 replies)