I wish the NS would list who is on the mayor's seven person committee.
From a Washington Post article on digital billboards...
"Several municipalities say they have allowed billboard companies to convert static billboards to digital ones, only to become annoyed by the powerfully bright, constantly changing displays."
"The Federal Highway Administration has allocated $150,000 to study the effect of digital billboards on drivers and expects to have results by 2008 or 2009."
Scenic America provides detailed insight on this topic....
- The millennial vote? (10 replies)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (9 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (2 replies)
- Infrastructure grades (1 reply)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (29 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (16 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (21 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (1 hour 9 min ago)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (1 day 3 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (1 day 4 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 5 days from now)