I wish the NS would list who is on the mayor's seven person committee.
From a Washington Post article on digital billboards...
"Several municipalities say they have allowed billboard companies to convert static billboards to digital ones, only to become annoyed by the powerfully bright, constantly changing displays."
"The Federal Highway Administration has allocated $150,000 to study the effect of digital billboards on drivers and expects to have results by 2008 or 2009."
Scenic America provides detailed insight on this topic....
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (6 replies)
- ISIS+ (2 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (29 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (8 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (23 hours 41 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 19 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 23 hours from now)