I wish the NS would list who is on the mayor's seven person committee.
From a Washington Post article on digital billboards...
"Several municipalities say they have allowed billboard companies to convert static billboards to digital ones, only to become annoyed by the powerfully bright, constantly changing displays."
"The Federal Highway Administration has allocated $150,000 to study the effect of digital billboards on drivers and expects to have results by 2008 or 2009."
Scenic America provides detailed insight on this topic....
- Nashville Charter Drama (5 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (58 replies)
- FBI investigating charter school waste, fraud and corruption (3 replies)
- Fear of black people voting (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (323 replies)
- Mayor Rogero supports Freedom to Marry (1 reply)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (4 replies)
- ISIS (48 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (21 min 45 sec ago)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 6 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 6 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 4 days from now)