I wish the NS would list who is on the mayor's seven person committee.
From a Washington Post article on digital billboards...
"Several municipalities say they have allowed billboard companies to convert static billboards to digital ones, only to become annoyed by the powerfully bright, constantly changing displays."
"The Federal Highway Administration has allocated $150,000 to study the effect of digital billboards on drivers and expects to have results by 2008 or 2009."
Scenic America provides detailed insight on this topic....
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (2 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)