This 28 year old single parent has raised a furor in the community by exposing her boobs and some scantily clad pics on MySpace, a community site for adults who are supposed to be 18 years old or older.
The school sent a letter home warning parents about this. It did state that the teacher had 1st amendment rights, but it added the school board has measures to address unprofessional behavior.
I have mixed feelings about this. I don't think she did anything that should get her fired, but, when I was teaching, I was very aware of how my students might view any of my behaviors, so I always kept my private life totally private. Certainly the teacher didn't use very good judgement. We all know kids surf MySpace and have sites on it also. All you have to do is say you're 18 and you're on.
I think the school principal should have called the teacher in privately and explained why she shouldn't be exposing her self (no pun intended) to possible ridicule by the kids or to anger from parents.
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (12 replies)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (2 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (79 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (8 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (5 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (49 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (12 replies)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Clinton responds to Trump convention speech (2 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (1 day 19 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (2 days 22 hours from now)