Where in the hell was Fred Thompson last night?? I know where he wasn't Tavis Smiley's All-American Republican debate @ Morgan State. The debate centered on concerns of black Americans.
I can not believe that a former senator from Tennessee did not go to this debate.
Thats right. I did not say Republican senator.
I said Tennessee senator. Its a disgrace, for our state, Fred Thompson did not attend this debate.
The Republicans, in this county, supporting Thompson can spin it all you want but, by God, there is no excuse for him not have been there last night.
In the 1st District... this is flyer I'm going to put up if No Show Fred wins the nomination.
Fred didnt show up for You
Dont show up for Him
Let's shut him out.
NO VOTES FOR NO SHOW FRED!!
- Big Ears is here (8 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (2 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)