Where in the hell was Fred Thompson last night?? I know where he wasn't Tavis Smiley's All-American Republican debate @ Morgan State. The debate centered on concerns of black Americans.
I can not believe that a former senator from Tennessee did not go to this debate.
Thats right. I did not say Republican senator.
I said Tennessee senator. Its a disgrace, for our state, Fred Thompson did not attend this debate.
The Republicans, in this county, supporting Thompson can spin it all you want but, by God, there is no excuse for him not have been there last night.
In the 1st District... this is flyer I'm going to put up if No Show Fred wins the nomination.
Fred didnt show up for You
Dont show up for Him
Let's shut him out.
NO VOTES FOR NO SHOW FRED!!
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (17 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- Aug 24 2016 - 12:00pm (10 hours 52 min ago)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (2 days 15 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 5 days from now)