Where in the hell was Fred Thompson last night?? I know where he wasn't Tavis Smiley's All-American Republican debate @ Morgan State. The debate centered on concerns of black Americans.
I can not believe that a former senator from Tennessee did not go to this debate.
Thats right. I did not say Republican senator.
I said Tennessee senator. Its a disgrace, for our state, Fred Thompson did not attend this debate.
The Republicans, in this county, supporting Thompson can spin it all you want but, by God, there is no excuse for him not have been there last night.
In the 1st District... this is flyer I'm going to put up if No Show Fred wins the nomination.
Fred didnt show up for You
Dont show up for Him
Let's shut him out.
NO VOTES FOR NO SHOW FRED!!
- Inside the lonely "newsroom of the future" (1 reply)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (12 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (304 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (16 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 21 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 22 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 23 hours from now)