Where in the hell was Fred Thompson last night?? I know where he wasn't Tavis Smiley's All-American Republican debate @ Morgan State. The debate centered on concerns of black Americans.
I can not believe that a former senator from Tennessee did not go to this debate.
Thats right. I did not say Republican senator.
I said Tennessee senator. Its a disgrace, for our state, Fred Thompson did not attend this debate.
The Republicans, in this county, supporting Thompson can spin it all you want but, by God, there is no excuse for him not have been there last night.
In the 1st District... this is flyer I'm going to put up if No Show Fred wins the nomination.
Fred didnt show up for You
Dont show up for Him
Let's shut him out.
NO VOTES FOR NO SHOW FRED!!
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (4 replies)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)