Where in the hell was Fred Thompson last night?? I know where he wasn't Tavis Smiley's All-American Republican debate @ Morgan State. The debate centered on concerns of black Americans.
I can not believe that a former senator from Tennessee did not go to this debate.
Thats right. I did not say Republican senator.
I said Tennessee senator. Its a disgrace, for our state, Fred Thompson did not attend this debate.
The Republicans, in this county, supporting Thompson can spin it all you want but, by God, there is no excuse for him not have been there last night.
In the 1st District... this is flyer I'm going to put up if No Show Fred wins the nomination.
Fred didnt show up for You
Dont show up for Him
Let's shut him out.
NO VOTES FOR NO SHOW FRED!!
- Art or advertising? Magpies and city trying to sort it out (21 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (61 replies)
- Stand Up for Good Jobs, Living Wages, & Our Public Services! (2 replies)
- This will make you feel old (2 replies)
- Making out like a Bandit? (79 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (13 replies)
- U.S. Economy Added 173,000 Jobs in August; Unemployment Rate Fell (1 reply)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (20 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)
- Sep 4 2015 - 6:00pm (3 hours 13 min ago)
- Sep 4 2015 - 7:00pm (2 hours 13 min ago)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (6 days 21 hours from now)