I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (46 replies)
- New Traffic Radar Gun Will Detect When Drivers Are Texting (1 reply)
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (3 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (38 replies)
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day (2 replies)
- For theater/re lovers (1 reply)
- Redefining Scrooge (8 replies)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (8 replies)
- ISIS (143 replies)
- Tennessee unemployment, poverty rates increase (1 reply)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (7 replies)
- Discussion about new hybrid pension plan for TN educators (1 reply)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (3 days 13 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (3 days 58 min from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 23 hours from now)