I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Inside the lonely "newsroom of the future" (1 reply)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (12 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (304 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (16 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 21 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 22 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 23 hours from now)