I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Looking like a deadlock (3 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)