I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Please stop texting and driving! (25 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (28 replies)
- DG tissues: what you see (3 replies)
- KnoxViews 2014 year in review (4 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (19 replies)
- The banality of evil (6 replies)
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (6 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (2 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (52 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (42 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)