I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)
- Groundhog Day - Spring is on its way! (1 reply)
- Boston 1964: the way it was (10 replies)