I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (4 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (7 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (2 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (6 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)
- Can we get a little humanity up in here? (12 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (33 replies)
- A Reply to Bill Owen's Negative Mailer (11 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (25 replies)
- The Master of Space and Time (1 reply)