I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- What's next for Obama? (3 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)