I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Justice? (46 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (13 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (59 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)
- Latest UT athletics drama (9 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (58 replies)