I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- AJ building proposals (3 replies)
- Newsroom of the Future's editor, past tense (3 replies)
- Obama unveils ‘biggest step we’ve ever taken’ on climate (2 replies)
- USA! USA! (3 replies)
- Ijams rope course death (15 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (15 replies)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (12 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (10 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (49 replies)
- Why teachers can’t hotfoot it out of Kansas fast enough (1 reply)
- Buzz Aldrin's Apollo 11 travel voucher (2 replies)
- Grainger County 'maters (5 replies)