I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- school board meeting underway (37 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (7 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)