I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (24 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (36 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (6 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (5 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)