I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)