I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (7 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (6 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (30 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)