I like Obama a lot. I just can't come around to thinking he's ready for the Presidency. This sealed it for me.
(MoveOn.org) adds that the resolution, which was backed by many Democrats (but not Sen. Hillary Clinton, with Sen. Barack Obama not voting) "absurdly" claims that MoveOn impugns the honor and integrity of all the members of the United States Armed Force "despite the fact that MoveOn includes hundreds of thousands of veterans and military family members, who've led our campaign to bring our troops home."
There is a certain courage that will be required of the next president, if America's march into fascism is to be halted. I need to see it in my candidate.
- Tips for local live musicians (18 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (11 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (50 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (22 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)