I was suprised to see so many folks discuss the possibility of Ragsdale resigning on the local policial shows this week.
On Inside Tennessee (don't know that there's a link to their footage, unless #9 is still illegally doing it elsewhere), John Becker, Susan Williams, Don Bosch and the guy from the paper (don't recall his name) brought up this possibility in the show's last part.
Then on Tennessee This Week, Gene Patterson, Frank Cagle and Lloyd Dougherty also discussed it alot:
(link...) then click on "Lloyd Daugherty and Frank Cagle"
Are folks to the point that they're discussing Ragsdale resigning?
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (37 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (5 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (2 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)