I was suprised to see so many folks discuss the possibility of Ragsdale resigning on the local policial shows this week.
On Inside Tennessee (don't know that there's a link to their footage, unless #9 is still illegally doing it elsewhere), John Becker, Susan Williams, Don Bosch and the guy from the paper (don't recall his name) brought up this possibility in the show's last part.
Then on Tennessee This Week, Gene Patterson, Frank Cagle and Lloyd Dougherty also discussed it alot:
(link...) then click on "Lloyd Daugherty and Frank Cagle"
Are folks to the point that they're discussing Ragsdale resigning?
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (2 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (1 reply)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- Oct 23 2016 - 9:30am (51 min 28 sec ago)
- Oct 23 2016 - 2:00pm (3 hours 38 min from now)
- Oct 26 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 29 2016 - 3:00pm (6 days 4 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2016 - 1:30pm (1 week 3 hours from now)