I was suprised to see so many folks discuss the possibility of Ragsdale resigning on the local policial shows this week.
On Inside Tennessee (don't know that there's a link to their footage, unless #9 is still illegally doing it elsewhere), John Becker, Susan Williams, Don Bosch and the guy from the paper (don't recall his name) brought up this possibility in the show's last part.
Then on Tennessee This Week, Gene Patterson, Frank Cagle and Lloyd Dougherty also discussed it alot:
(link...) then click on "Lloyd Daugherty and Frank Cagle"
Are folks to the point that they're discussing Ragsdale resigning?
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (5 replies)
- Trump budget (13 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (3 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (51 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (112 replies)
- Rep. Diane Black fishing around for info on Medicaid block grants (3 replies)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (1 day 10 hours from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (5 days 20 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (6 days 13 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (5 weeks 19 hours from now)