The "Fancy Ford" site is pretty ridiculous. Oh, my! He dined at the House Member's Dining Room 60 times. Shocking! (Isn't that what it's for, so Representatives have a place to get a meal?)
At least the "Fancy Frist" site talks about issues, such as Frist's cozy relationship with pharmaceutical companies, his inconsistent stance on port security, etc.
Republicans can't run on their record or the issues, so they have to mount personal attacks against their Democratic opponents. Democrats should just point that out and keep hammering away at the issues.
So, while the Fancy Frist site is amusing, a) he's not running against Ford (that we know of), and b) Ford needs to come out and talk about where Ford stands on the issues. Kurita has. As has been mentioned before, Ford's positions on the issues are "coming soon".
I guess the Ford campaign is still too busy triangulating and the beltway Dems are too busy making funny websites to tell Ford where he stands on the issues.
- Justice? (58 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (7 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)