The "Fancy Ford" site is pretty ridiculous. Oh, my! He dined at the House Member's Dining Room 60 times. Shocking! (Isn't that what it's for, so Representatives have a place to get a meal?)
At least the "Fancy Frist" site talks about issues, such as Frist's cozy relationship with pharmaceutical companies, his inconsistent stance on port security, etc.
Republicans can't run on their record or the issues, so they have to mount personal attacks against their Democratic opponents. Democrats should just point that out and keep hammering away at the issues.
So, while the Fancy Frist site is amusing, a) he's not running against Ford (that we know of), and b) Ford needs to come out and talk about where Ford stands on the issues. Kurita has. As has been mentioned before, Ford's positions on the issues are "coming soon".
I guess the Ford campaign is still too busy triangulating and the beltway Dems are too busy making funny websites to tell Ford where he stands on the issues.
- Former Nashville Mayor Karl Dean to run for governor of Tennessee (1 reply)
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (29 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- I'd vote for her (1 reply)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (10 replies)
- Anger erupts at Republican town halls (8 replies)
- Epic troll (1 reply)
- White House blocks news organizations from press briefing (6 replies)
- The How & Why (1 reply)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (1 day 2 hours from now)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (5 days 18 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 14 2017 - 7:30pm (2 weeks 2 days from now)