The "Fancy Ford" site is pretty ridiculous. Oh, my! He dined at the House Member's Dining Room 60 times. Shocking! (Isn't that what it's for, so Representatives have a place to get a meal?)
At least the "Fancy Frist" site talks about issues, such as Frist's cozy relationship with pharmaceutical companies, his inconsistent stance on port security, etc.
Republicans can't run on their record or the issues, so they have to mount personal attacks against their Democratic opponents. Democrats should just point that out and keep hammering away at the issues.
So, while the Fancy Frist site is amusing, a) he's not running against Ford (that we know of), and b) Ford needs to come out and talk about where Ford stands on the issues. Kurita has. As has been mentioned before, Ford's positions on the issues are "coming soon".
I guess the Ford campaign is still too busy triangulating and the beltway Dems are too busy making funny websites to tell Ford where he stands on the issues.
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (8 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (3 replies)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (7 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (21 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (2 replies)
- Early voting update (1 reply)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (8 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (15 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)