The "Fancy Ford" site is pretty ridiculous. Oh, my! He dined at the House Member's Dining Room 60 times. Shocking! (Isn't that what it's for, so Representatives have a place to get a meal?)
At least the "Fancy Frist" site talks about issues, such as Frist's cozy relationship with pharmaceutical companies, his inconsistent stance on port security, etc.
Republicans can't run on their record or the issues, so they have to mount personal attacks against their Democratic opponents. Democrats should just point that out and keep hammering away at the issues.
So, while the Fancy Frist site is amusing, a) he's not running against Ford (that we know of), and b) Ford needs to come out and talk about where Ford stands on the issues. Kurita has. As has been mentioned before, Ford's positions on the issues are "coming soon".
I guess the Ford campaign is still too busy triangulating and the beltway Dems are too busy making funny websites to tell Ford where he stands on the issues.
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (10 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (13 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (11 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (8 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (1 reply)
- Open letter to spammers (9 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)