The "Fancy Ford" site is pretty ridiculous. Oh, my! He dined at the House Member's Dining Room 60 times. Shocking! (Isn't that what it's for, so Representatives have a place to get a meal?)
At least the "Fancy Frist" site talks about issues, such as Frist's cozy relationship with pharmaceutical companies, his inconsistent stance on port security, etc.
Republicans can't run on their record or the issues, so they have to mount personal attacks against their Democratic opponents. Democrats should just point that out and keep hammering away at the issues.
So, while the Fancy Frist site is amusing, a) he's not running against Ford (that we know of), and b) Ford needs to come out and talk about where Ford stands on the issues. Kurita has. As has been mentioned before, Ford's positions on the issues are "coming soon".
I guess the Ford campaign is still too busy triangulating and the beltway Dems are too busy making funny websites to tell Ford where he stands on the issues.
- Corker feeling the Trump (2 replies)
- Trump, Sanders win Indiana (12 replies)
- The 16 Best Places to Live in the U.S.: 2015 (14 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (5 replies)
- City launching neighborhood traffic safety program, seeks public input (1 reply)
- Trump's celebrity endorsers (3 replies)
- New York Times on Zaevion Dobson murder (3 replies)
- Cruz drops out (3 replies)
- Notice something? (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (31 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (11 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (4 replies)