CNN aired an awful Sicko hit piece by Dr. Sanjay Gupta on Wolf Blitzer's show last night. It was so disgusting I had to leave the room. A few minutes later the Mrs. comes in and says, "Wow, you should see Michael Moore on CNN. He's furious!" I rewound the Tivo to watch him let Wolf have it.
Here's the You Tube video:
Moore promised to post a point by point factual rebuttal at his website. Here it is.
This was nothing more than a blatant attack on health care reform by the mainstream media to protect their corporate masters. Expect to see more propaganda like this.
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (12 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (17 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (2 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (12 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (2 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)