What the hell is this all about?
The liberal mantra: Whine, whine, whine
You've lost me when you're trying to make a point and it is clear you are about to wet your pants.
Come on, libs, I'm sure you have some good points to make, but getting all runny-nose defensive sort of steps on the message. Or should I saw pees on the message?
Now, go the corner, wipe your tears away and think about what I've said.
Say what? Guess he's trolling for links by being all edgy and what not. Guess it worked. He got one.
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (1 reply)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (39 replies)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (7 replies)
- Tennessee unemployment, poverty rates increase (1 reply)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (7 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (35 replies)
- Discussion about new hybrid pension plan for TN educators (1 reply)
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (25 replies)
- Redefining Scrooge (7 replies)
- Cagle: Tough times ahead for Haslsm (9 replies)
- Most educated town in every state (2 replies)
- Clark: Cornerstone playing hardball with new School Board member John Fugate (7 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (3 days 2 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 4 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 5 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (6 days 4 hours from now)