What the hell is this all about?
The liberal mantra: Whine, whine, whine
You've lost me when you're trying to make a point and it is clear you are about to wet your pants.
Come on, libs, I'm sure you have some good points to make, but getting all runny-nose defensive sort of steps on the message. Or should I saw pees on the message?
Now, go the corner, wipe your tears away and think about what I've said.
Say what? Guess he's trolling for links by being all edgy and what not. Guess it worked. He got one.
- Next Stop (2 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (11 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (7 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (8 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (30 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)