What the hell is this all about?
The liberal mantra: Whine, whine, whine
You've lost me when you're trying to make a point and it is clear you are about to wet your pants.
Come on, libs, I'm sure you have some good points to make, but getting all runny-nose defensive sort of steps on the message. Or should I saw pees on the message?
Now, go the corner, wipe your tears away and think about what I've said.
Say what? Guess he's trolling for links by being all edgy and what not. Guess it worked. He got one.
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (1 reply)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (4 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (21 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (2 replies)
- Early voting update (1 reply)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (8 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (15 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)