The Bush administration is studying ways to outsource two-thirds of the U.S. Forest Service, including all of its scientists and researchers. This sounds like a swell idea, like FEMA outsourcing evacuee transportation to a company with no buses, who sub-contacted it out to another company with no buses.
Maybe we should outsource all the forestry to the Saudis. They have a lot of forests, right? And we can outsource all the science to Liberty University. They can study the intelligent design of pine bores and woolly adelgids while Jerry Falwell prays for their extermination.
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (16 replies)
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (28 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (22 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)