The Bush administration is studying ways to outsource two-thirds of the U.S. Forest Service, including all of its scientists and researchers. This sounds like a swell idea, like FEMA outsourcing evacuee transportation to a company with no buses, who sub-contacted it out to another company with no buses.
Maybe we should outsource all the forestry to the Saudis. They have a lot of forests, right? And we can outsource all the science to Liberty University. They can study the intelligent design of pine bores and woolly adelgids while Jerry Falwell prays for their extermination.
- Black Friday Walmart protests (3 replies)
- Justice? (59 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (7 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)