The Bush administration is studying ways to outsource two-thirds of the U.S. Forest Service, including all of its scientists and researchers. This sounds like a swell idea, like FEMA outsourcing evacuee transportation to a company with no buses, who sub-contacted it out to another company with no buses.
Maybe we should outsource all the forestry to the Saudis. They have a lot of forests, right? And we can outsource all the science to Liberty University. They can study the intelligent design of pine bores and woolly adelgids while Jerry Falwell prays for their extermination.
- Emerald Academy principal named (10 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (1 reply)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (12 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (2 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (14 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)