The Bush administration is studying ways to outsource two-thirds of the U.S. Forest Service, including all of its scientists and researchers. This sounds like a swell idea, like FEMA outsourcing evacuee transportation to a company with no buses, who sub-contacted it out to another company with no buses.
Maybe we should outsource all the forestry to the Saudis. They have a lot of forests, right? And we can outsource all the science to Liberty University. They can study the intelligent design of pine bores and woolly adelgids while Jerry Falwell prays for their extermination.
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (1 reply)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (61 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (19 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (8 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (2 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (29 replies)
- ISIS (80 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)