I was contacted by UT student Brian David Crane who is looking for a house in the downtown area. In a unique approach, he wants to tap into the local blogosphere to get information and seek advice on buying a house in the downtown area.
He said in an e-mail he's looking for advice from "everyone from Mechanicsville to Old North Knoxville to 4th & Gay to loft dwellers."
He also said this: "If you want to include a bit about me, just say that I am a UT student with more time than money who is looking to go into one of the downtown neighborhoods in order to purchase and renovate a house."
Leave a comment here for him or e-mail him at: brian(at)briandavidcrane.com.
BTW, check out his travels.
P.S. My apologizes for using this outlet for house hunting but I knew some folks here could help him.
- Guns in parks passes Senate (8 replies)
- Next month: Massive support as TN joins three other states in SCOTUS challenge to gay marriage bans (2 replies)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (16 replies)
- Scripps out of the newspaper business as of today (1 reply)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (9 replies)
- Tonight! Iron Jawed Angels (2 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (6 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (10 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (5 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)