I was contacted by UT student Brian David Crane who is looking for a house in the downtown area. In a unique approach, he wants to tap into the local blogosphere to get information and seek advice on buying a house in the downtown area.
He said in an e-mail he's looking for advice from "everyone from Mechanicsville to Old North Knoxville to 4th & Gay to loft dwellers."
He also said this: "If you want to include a bit about me, just say that I am a UT student with more time than money who is looking to go into one of the downtown neighborhoods in order to purchase and renovate a house."
Leave a comment here for him or e-mail him at: brian(at)briandavidcrane.com.
BTW, check out his travels.
P.S. My apologizes for using this outlet for house hunting but I knew some folks here could help him.
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (7 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)