I was contacted by UT student Brian David Crane who is looking for a house in the downtown area. In a unique approach, he wants to tap into the local blogosphere to get information and seek advice on buying a house in the downtown area.
He said in an e-mail he's looking for advice from "everyone from Mechanicsville to Old North Knoxville to 4th & Gay to loft dwellers."
He also said this: "If you want to include a bit about me, just say that I am a UT student with more time than money who is looking to go into one of the downtown neighborhoods in order to purchase and renovate a house."
Leave a comment here for him or e-mail him at: brian(at)briandavidcrane.com.
BTW, check out his travels.
P.S. My apologizes for using this outlet for house hunting but I knew some folks here could help him.
- Voter registration deadline Monday (1 reply)
- McMillan elected School Board Chair (4 replies)
- ISIS+ (7 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (31 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (14 replies)
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (8 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (5 hours 31 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 5 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 6 hours from now)