I was contacted by UT student Brian David Crane who is looking for a house in the downtown area. In a unique approach, he wants to tap into the local blogosphere to get information and seek advice on buying a house in the downtown area.
He said in an e-mail he's looking for advice from "everyone from Mechanicsville to Old North Knoxville to 4th & Gay to loft dwellers."
He also said this: "If you want to include a bit about me, just say that I am a UT student with more time than money who is looking to go into one of the downtown neighborhoods in order to purchase and renovate a house."
Leave a comment here for him or e-mail him at: brian(at)briandavidcrane.com.
BTW, check out his travels.
P.S. My apologizes for using this outlet for house hunting but I knew some folks here could help him.
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (28 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (25 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (10 replies)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (47 replies)
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)