I was contacted by UT student Brian David Crane who is looking for a house in the downtown area. In a unique approach, he wants to tap into the local blogosphere to get information and seek advice on buying a house in the downtown area.
He said in an e-mail he's looking for advice from "everyone from Mechanicsville to Old North Knoxville to 4th & Gay to loft dwellers."
He also said this: "If you want to include a bit about me, just say that I am a UT student with more time than money who is looking to go into one of the downtown neighborhoods in order to purchase and renovate a house."
Leave a comment here for him or e-mail him at: brian(at)briandavidcrane.com.
BTW, check out his travels.
P.S. My apologizes for using this outlet for house hunting but I knew some folks here could help him.
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (40 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (2 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 19 hours from now)