The Knoxville Asperger Support Group meets the 3rd Monday of every month at the West Branch of the Knoxville Public library (100 Golfclub Road, Knoxville, TN 37919 map) from 6pm to 7:30pm. The support group is an open format consisting primarily of caregivers to person's Asperger Syndrome although the group is occasionally visited by adults with Aspergers.
Tonight's meeting (Nov 20th) will have three guests from Disability Law and Advocacy Center (Sherry Wilds, Staff Attorney; Anna Bass, Education Advocate; and Ron Emrich, Community Liaison). They are interested in hearing concerns from parents and students who are experiencing problems with school systems and other organizations.
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (342 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (63 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (37 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)