The Knoxville Asperger Support Group meets the 3rd Monday of every month at the West Branch of the Knoxville Public library (100 Golfclub Road, Knoxville, TN 37919 map) from 6pm to 7:30pm. The support group is an open format consisting primarily of caregivers to person's Asperger Syndrome although the group is occasionally visited by adults with Aspergers.
Tonight's meeting (Nov 20th) will have three guests from Disability Law and Advocacy Center (Sherry Wilds, Staff Attorney; Anna Bass, Education Advocate; and Ron Emrich, Community Liaison). They are interested in hearing concerns from parents and students who are experiencing problems with school systems and other organizations.
- City of Knoxville 50th Anniversary Commemoration of Selma March - Walk with the KCDP (2 replies)
- Voucher Action (6 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (4 replies)
- Bicycle superhighways (7 replies)
- Unemployment at lowest in 7 years (3 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (24 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (14 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Mar 7 2015 - 1:00pm (13 hours 37 min from now)
- Mar 8 2015 - 2:00pm (1 day 13 hours from now)