The Knoxville Asperger Support Group meets the 3rd Monday of every month at the West Branch of the Knoxville Public library (100 Golfclub Road, Knoxville, TN 37919 map) from 6pm to 7:30pm. The support group is an open format consisting primarily of caregivers to person's Asperger Syndrome although the group is occasionally visited by adults with Aspergers.
Tonight's meeting (Nov 20th) will have three guests from Disability Law and Advocacy Center (Sherry Wilds, Staff Attorney; Anna Bass, Education Advocate; and Ron Emrich, Community Liaison). They are interested in hearing concerns from parents and students who are experiencing problems with school systems and other organizations.
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (11 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)