It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Dying malls (5 replies)
- Times Free Press on the Tenn Care debacle (2 replies)
- Should the government step in to prevent hot car deaths? (8 replies)
- Quakes Rattle Confidence in Texas Energy Boom (3 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (13 replies)
- VW/UAW's end run around Haslam, Corker (5 replies)
- Lamar worried about Ball? (13 replies)
- Campaign finance sampling (27 replies)
- Astro Con (Hiatus Column #6) (2 replies)
- Something happening today (2 replies)
- RIP John Seigenthaler (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (3 replies)
- Jul 16 2014 - 12:00pm (2 days 10 hours from now)
- Jul 21 2014 - 6:30pm (1 week 17 hours from now)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (1 week 5 days from now)