It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (2 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (4 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (20 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (5 replies)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)
- Della Volpe opposes Tennova hospital relocation (16 replies)
- TNDP chair screening committee recommends three candidates (12 replies)
- Yet another Metro Pulse revival? (12 replies)