It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)
- Big Ears is here (10 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (10 replies)
- Breaking the rule (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (10 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)