It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- What's the deal with switchblades? (25 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- Shoulda got Moxley (49 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (6 replies)
- U.S. Senate candidate Terry Adams blasts Alexander on veteran votes (6 replies)
- Ex SR No. 4501 Passes FRA Boiler Inspection (1 reply)
- Teacher-candidate wins Seventh District seat by default (61 replies)
- Anti Union Picketing Bill is moving - deferred to next Tuesday 3/11 (13 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (3 replies)
- Major bitcoin exchange vanishes, along with $350 million (37 replies)
- Obamacare Just Made Americans Richer Without Anyone Noticing (1 reply)
- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (16 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (1 day 14 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)