It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (30 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (12 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (1 reply)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Clinton responds to Trump convention speech (2 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- While waiting for November, don't forget there are local elections going on (6 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 17 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)