It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (11 replies)
- McMillan elected School Board Chair (1 reply)
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (8 replies)
- ISIS+ (3 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (29 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (17 hours 23 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 13 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 17 hours from now)