It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (7 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Ice oddity (7 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)