It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (5 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (2 replies)
- Jimmy Kimmel - on the street Obamacare vs ACA (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (77 replies)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (58 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- Jan 19 2017 - 7:30pm (21 min from now)
- Jan 20 2017 - 6:00pm (22 hours 51 min from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 16 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (2 weeks 14 hours from now)