It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Former Nashville Mayor Karl Dean to run for governor of Tennessee (1 reply)
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (29 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- I'd vote for her (1 reply)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (10 replies)
- Anger erupts at Republican town halls (8 replies)
- Epic troll (1 reply)
- White House blocks news organizations from press briefing (6 replies)
- The How & Why (1 reply)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (1 day 2 hours from now)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (5 days 18 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 14 2017 - 7:30pm (2 weeks 2 days from now)