It looks like desperation is the name of the game for Stacey Campfield these days. I've got a couple of friends who live in District 18 and have Schree Pettigrew signs in their yards. (shocking, I know.) Each of them received a call in the last couple of days from Campfield, asking them why they had a Pettigrew sign in the yard and whether they planned to vote for Pettigrew.
One of them used the term "badgered" and the other one used "harrassed" to describe the phone call.
I don't know how desperate you have to be to personally call and badger your opponent's supporters, but this clearly can't be good for Campfield.
Any other residents of the 18th District with Pettigrew signs get an ominous call from The Rep asking them who they're voting for?
p.s: Don't forget to come out and see Governor Bredesen as he campaigns with Schree on Thursday... should be a good time.
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (6 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (11 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (64 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (343 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)