Open Source with Christopher Lydon, a nationally syndicated public radio show out of Cambridge Massachusetts, had an in-depth look at the Tennessee Senate race last night.
The panelists were KNS political columnist Tom Humphrey, political patriarch John Jay Hooker, blogger Rob Huddleston, and yours truly. It was fascinating listening to Tom and John Jay Hooker, two walking, talking encyclopedias of Tennessee history and politics. I managed to get a word in edgewise here and there.
You can listen here.
(R. Neal at 25:50, 41:10, 48:20. Don't miss the amazing John Jay Hooker soliloquy at 46:10. He's mad at the whole process and everybody involved in it, and it's hard to argue with his reasoning. But it is what it is and here we are.)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (1 reply)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (27 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (3 replies)
- Airport connectivity (2 replies)
- Consumer alert: Humana Obamacare plans (1 reply)
- Quote of the day (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (83 replies)
- Perfect gift for the fake news email forwarding drunk uncle (2 replies)