Open Source with Christopher Lydon, a nationally syndicated public radio show out of Cambridge Massachusetts, had an in-depth look at the Tennessee Senate race last night.
The panelists were KNS political columnist Tom Humphrey, political patriarch John Jay Hooker, blogger Rob Huddleston, and yours truly. It was fascinating listening to Tom and John Jay Hooker, two walking, talking encyclopedias of Tennessee history and politics. I managed to get a word in edgewise here and there.
You can listen here.
(R. Neal at 25:50, 41:10, 48:20. Don't miss the amazing John Jay Hooker soliloquy at 46:10. He's mad at the whole process and everybody involved in it, and it's hard to argue with his reasoning. But it is what it is and here we are.)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (6 replies)
- Trump budget (13 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (3 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (51 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (112 replies)
- Rep. Diane Black fishing around for info on Medicaid block grants (3 replies)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (1 day 8 hours from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (5 days 17 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (6 days 11 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (5 weeks 17 hours from now)