A 24 year old woman and her 2 year old child were attacked while walking the trails at Ijams Nature Center. The woman was sexually assaulted. According to the director of Ijams, this is the first act of violence since he has been there, 13 years.
This is sad and outrageous. Ijams is place of peace and tranquility. We need quick action to get this guy off the streets. If anyone knows anything, please contact the Knoxville Police Department.
- So, not an endorsement, then? (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (5 replies)
- School shooting in Oregon (19 replies)
- Now what? (2 replies)
- DOE awards UT $2.9 million grant for graduate energy technology program (3 replies)
- Just when you thought KNS couldn't suck any worse... (14 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (63 replies)
- The remarkable thing that happens to poor kids when you give their parents a little money (1 reply)
- National walk to school day (7 replies)
- CBO: Budget deficit smallest since 2007 (7 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (3 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (10 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (3 days 3 hours from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (3 days 4 hours from now)