A 24 year old woman and her 2 year old child were attacked while walking the trails at Ijams Nature Center. The woman was sexually assaulted. According to the director of Ijams, this is the first act of violence since he has been there, 13 years.
This is sad and outrageous. Ijams is place of peace and tranquility. We need quick action to get this guy off the streets. If anyone knows anything, please contact the Knoxville Police Department.
- Alexander, Corker refile Tennessee Wilderness Act (22 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. project: There's an app for that (6 replies)
- TN Legislators obsessed with guns (24 replies)
- Greenway murder (13 replies)
- Obama taking on overtime pay rules (1 reply)
- My secret Margarita Shrimp recipe (2 replies)
- Bernie is running (39 replies)
- Are they really students? (8 replies)
- A real good reason never to join AARP, or to quit if you have joined (9 replies)
- New MPC Executive Director Named (3 replies)
- Four Dead in Ohio (1 reply)
- RIP Guy Carawan (2 replies)