A 24 year old woman and her 2 year old child were attacked while walking the trails at Ijams Nature Center. The woman was sexually assaulted. According to the director of Ijams, this is the first act of violence since he has been there, 13 years.
This is sad and outrageous. Ijams is place of peace and tranquility. We need quick action to get this guy off the streets. If anyone knows anything, please contact the Knoxville Police Department.
- What's next for Obama? (2 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)