Comment spammers have discovered our site, so countermeasures have been installed.
Unregistered or not-logged-in users will now have to enter a verification code to post a comment, like you've seen on a gazillion other sites. The code is displayed as a graphic image at the bottom of the comment page. Registered users who are logged in will not have to enter the code.
(P.S. Memo to idiots running around town posting from various wi-fi hotspots under a variety of fake unregistered names using e-mail addresses of public officials: Please stop being a dick.)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)