Comment spammers have discovered our site, so countermeasures have been installed.
Unregistered or not-logged-in users will now have to enter a verification code to post a comment, like you've seen on a gazillion other sites. The code is displayed as a graphic image at the bottom of the comment page. Registered users who are logged in will not have to enter the code.
(P.S. Memo to idiots running around town posting from various wi-fi hotspots under a variety of fake unregistered names using e-mail addresses of public officials: Please stop being a dick.)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (1 reply)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (5 replies)
- A Reply to Bill Owen's Negative Mailer (11 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (32 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (3 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (25 replies)
- The Master of Space and Time (1 reply)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (4 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (14 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)