Comment spammers have discovered our site, so countermeasures have been installed.
Unregistered or not-logged-in users will now have to enter a verification code to post a comment, like you've seen on a gazillion other sites. The code is displayed as a graphic image at the bottom of the comment page. Registered users who are logged in will not have to enter the code.
(P.S. Memo to idiots running around town posting from various wi-fi hotspots under a variety of fake unregistered names using e-mail addresses of public officials: Please stop being a dick.)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- While waiting for November, don't forget there are local elections going on (6 replies)
- How car-sharing is already helping cities with their transit issues (1 reply)
- South Waterfront update (14 replies)
- Mayor Rogero and Chief Rausch Declare War on Gang Members (1 reply)
- Ailes out at Fox News (4 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (11 replies)