Comment spammers have discovered our site, so countermeasures have been installed.
Unregistered or not-logged-in users will now have to enter a verification code to post a comment, like you've seen on a gazillion other sites. The code is displayed as a graphic image at the bottom of the comment page. Registered users who are logged in will not have to enter the code.
(P.S. Memo to idiots running around town posting from various wi-fi hotspots under a variety of fake unregistered names using e-mail addresses of public officials: Please stop being a dick.)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (4 replies)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)